Crash Landing (👻+⚗️)

This scenario involves Bubbles and Buttercup from The Powerpuff Girls and Danny from Danny Phantom. I didn't make fanart for it, unfortunately, but enjoy the nice green n blue aesthetic I found.
——————————

"Seriously, what now?!" Danny complained as he dodged the attacks from the enemy. There seems to be a blue light ray coming towards him, or so he thought. The blue ray came crashing down and knocked out the new villain he was in battle with.

Danny remained calm and stayed a little distance from where the party crasher was at. "Life just couldn't get any better can it" he sarcastically said to himself as the debris cleared. Now he could see what looked like a little blonde girl in a blue dress and black mary jane shoes.

What made her stand out was her two pigtails and her pair of blue big eyes. "Take that you big meanie" she yelled and she kicked the villain into the sky. Never to be seen again.

Danny stared as the villain disappeared from vision, "what the..". He turned back to the little girl who was now flying towards him. He stood defensively, trying to scare the little girl off. It didn't do much since the little girl didn't seem frightened. But she stopped a few inches from Danny "Hello! My name is Bubbles. Do you know where I can find Townsville?!" she asked sweetly. "Uhm, sorry kid but there's no town near here called Townsville.." he replied.

"Oh ok, I'm sorry to bother you. I was just finding my way home-" "BUBBLES!" yelled a second voice. The two turned towards the direction of the voice. Another little girl was there, she had the same shoes and dress as this 'Bubbles'  did but the dress was a shade of light green. Her eyes were light green too and she had short raven hair. She looked tougher than Bubbles who had more of a sweet look.

Danny who was still badly injured took a step back, he was not in any condition to fight two bugged-eyed-looking little girls. "Bubbles! You flew too fast again while playing tag. Luckily the professor managed to track you down. He sent me to get you. So, CMON!" yelled the other little girl as she flew away, a green light ray trailing behind her.

"oh OKEY! I'm Coming! Bye stranger, nice meeting you" Bubbles giggled as she followed behind the other little girl who was her sister, Buttercup. Danny quietly watched as the two little girls disappeared. Questions were still running through his head.

"Oh well, at least I won't be late for school today," he said. He will deal with this after school :)

——————————