Part 6

~Excuse All Mistakes

                      Kai

      I silently sat in the car after he pulled up

      I silently sat in the car after he pulled up. I looked straight ahead as people interacted outside the studio. I could feel Shun looking at me, but I couldn't get myself to turn around and face him. I felt him put his hand on my thigh making me tingle inside. Finally I looked up , catching him dead in them eyes. The same eyes that made me such a weak ass bitch. I just stared at him not saying anything. I thought coming with him would just be a quick fuck that I needed but so many emotions were running through me.

     "Kaimiya, speak to me ma." He said looking down rubbing my thigh, then moving his hand looking back up at me

    "I don't know what to say Shun." I rolled my eyes looking away

He sucked his teeth , slowly pulling out of the park lot. The tension was thick as I just tried my hardest not let the words that were fighting to leave my mouth come out. I knew this ride was gonna be a long one.

                      Key

    "Ight, ima hit you later cuh

"Ight, ima hit you later cuh." Dolph said dapping me up

"Ight foo." I took one more drag of my blunt before putting it out and walking up to my car.

It was late as a mf and we we're finally getting up out the studio. The Album was almost finished but we still had to finish some stuff up before we go on tour in a month. I opened up the door to my car getting in. Looking over at my passenger seat and nigga almost jumped out my skin and upped the glock. JUMPSCARE seeing Woo sitting in the seat.

      "Nigga what the fuck you doin in here?" I said mugging tf out him

      "Nigga, you said you was gone take me to my ole lady." I huffed cause I had forgot and a nigga was tired then a mf

     "Well how the fuck you get in here?"

    "Mane, you know I be breaking in niggas shit, I'm true to this." He said chuckling