Muzan: I understand. Let me explain.

Tamayo who's in the verge of confusion started listening to Muzan words.

Muzan: After my birth i had a strange disease. My father would have already killed me if my mother didn't tried to kill herself. After his attempt to kill me, he sent me to unused house of the Kibutsuji family. They didn't announced my birth since they don't want their rival family to know that their family's heir is weak and had a disease. A month later, mother told me I'll become a older brother and gave me a name. Nine months later, my mother died and my brother was born. Even though my brother also have the same strange disease my father announced that he's the only child of the Kibutsuji family and the heir. Since rumours about me the first born child spread at that time. I, was the first one who became a demon after i got cured and my brother was the second one. Even though I'm the first demon, I barely win against him.

Tamayo: What? You fought him before?

Muzan: Yes, it was tho hundred years ago.

Tamayo: The..then the history was false? Fujin being the first demon?

Muzan: It's a yes and also a no.

Tamayo: What do you mean?

Muzan: I am the first demon but, Fujin was the first demon to kill and eat a human.

Tamayo: So that's why you said you never ate a human.

Muzan: Yes.

Tamayo: Thank goodness. For today onwards I'll call you Mr.Good Demon.

Muzan:....

Muzan and Tamayo just looked each other, to destroy the awkwardness Muzan spoke up.

Muzan: Where did you learn about the things you've told me?

Tamayo: It's a famous here in Japan. Since Demon's original came from here, many stories about demon's passed down though generations. So it can also be called our country's history. Even the name of the original demon got passed down.

Muzan: Oh?

Tamayo: But stories about you Mr.Good Demon. Your name wasn't been heard in any stories why?

Muzan: Pfft. Idiot. How would they put my name on those stories if they didn't even know i existed in the first place.

Tamayo ran in circles out of shamefulness.

Tamayo: Ahhhhhhhh......

Muzan: Hahahaha!

Tamayo: Humph! The five hundred years old demon lord, just laughed at the sixteen years old girl's mistake. When he didn't even know his country's history, and have to ask her about the history of our country.

Muzan froze up in shame.

Tamayo: Serves you right.

Muzan: You're sixteen?

Tamayo: Yes, why old man?

Muzan froze up again after hearing the word 'old man' it destroyed his demon heart.

Tamayo: You.... You have emotions?

Muzan: Of course why won't i have one?

Tamayo: The Demon's doesn't have a emotion you know?

Muzan: They have. Fujin might be manipulated their past after he turned them into a demon so he could use them as loyal dogs for him.

Tamayo: How did you know? Have you also created a demon before?

Muzan: No. I never created one.

Tamayo: I see..... So does Fujin have a emotion?

Muzan: Yes. I smelled happiness on him the first time i met him.

Tamayo covered herself.

Tamayo: Jeezzzz. What a perverted old man.

Muzan froze up again, after hearing 'perverted old man'

Tamayo: Hahaha maybe i should stop teasing you Mr. Demon.

Muzan: I already told you my name. Why are you still calling me on a weird nickname?

Tamayo: Since it's funny.

Muzan:.....

The next day.

Muzan climb up to the top of the fortress watching the beautiful sunrise.

In Muzan's thought: Maybe things changed. Does this happened because of my rebirth? Fujin should been born while Tamayo should live on a village far from her and would have a future husband and kids before Muzan came and destroyed her happiness.

Muzan told himself.

Muzan: I wonder if many things would also happen soon. Since a hundred years from now i would save someone and turned them into my subordinates. But i would also ask their approval first, i would turn them into a demon and manipulate their past and use them as a tool.

Later on Tamayo called Muzan.

Tamayo: Demon-san.

Muzan disappeared at the top of the fortress.

Called his name again and didn't realized, Muzan was already on her back

Muzan: Yo!

Tamayo: Ahhhh!!!!

Muzan: Hahahaha.

Tamayo: Humph! Go get some food.

Muzan: Ah......

Tamayo: Oh! Demon-san why aren't you disintegrating from the sun?
Are this also the benefits for not eating a human?

Muzan: No.

Tamayo: Oh i see.

Muzan left the mountain to seek some ingredients to cook. After Muzan came back Tamayo cooked the ingredients for dinner and slept after she cleaned the things she used.

That's the new chapter I'm out.
You can't also find a grammatical errors in this chapter and I'm lazy enough to change it. If you find one please try to understand it hahaha.
Peace.
-Lyzide