Thats not my daughter

Start from the beginning

Hayley cut her off "Okay, no, don't do that. You're thinking of you'd stop him I'd be happy and have my parents. Thing is , while I'll always miss what I could've had with them, I wouldn't have Hope, I wouldn't have my little boy. I wouldn't have been in mystic falls and fall in love with the most mysterious Mikaelson of them all."

Mary's sighed sadly "No one deserves to go through what you've gone through.."

"Yeah but because I went through it I have my family, I have a wife two perfect little kids. We may not be perfect but it's perfect to me." Hayley said with a small smile before it fell "We're Mikaelsons, but I'm still a labonair .." she paused thinking back to what Jackson told her about her family "So is Hope, Jackson said that tragedy always followed my family, floods, fires executions or just vanishing.. what if it went after the labonairs before and what if it wants to finish it now?"

••••••••
Abattoir

"Hope?" Kara called listening carefully for her daughter

"Hope?" She walked through the compound and heard a small heartbeat coming from the basement. She followed it down and found hope standing at the cage , staring at the boundary circle, the chains hanging off the walls. "Hope why are you down here?" She asked firmly.

Hope/Hollow turned , and looked at her mother feigning an innocent look "Is this where you were trapped mama?"

Kara affixed with daughter with a look, she glanced back at her cell "That's right, and it's no place for you to be playing. Come on, lunch is ready and it's getting cold." She said taking Hope's hand and leading her from the basement.

"Mama?" Kara looked down to her daughter

"Yes love?"

Hope/hollow spoke "How did you break free ?"

Kara turned her eyes from her daughter , Hope was never interested in how she broke free before and while she'd tell her daughter the truth someday, that day wasn't today, Hope was much to young.. "I'll tell you some day."

Hope/Hollow cursed inwardly before nodding playing the role of child "Can you show me more of grandma's Esther's grimoires?"

Kara furrowed her brow "I thought we explained to you that until the hollow is dealt with, you won't be practicing magic love."

Hope/hollow laughed sheepishly "Thought I could get away with it." She said sticking her tongue out before running off. Kara forced a laugh but she watched her daughter disappear into the dining room, when she was gone the smile on Kara's face was vanished, replaced by one of concern.

•••••

Vincent's house

Freya, Klaus and Elijah looked at Vincent "Well what have you found?" Klaus asked losing his patience.

Vincent pushed old newspaper clippings, printed pages to on the table "The history of New Orleans , Kara was right, looking into chaos, well New Orleans has seen plenty of chaos .

This thing has been haunting the city for a very long time. And before today the only thing I knew about it was that it was a spirit, practiced some very dark magic, and it was trying desperately to get back into this world. And that's why it tried to sacrifice those kids. That's why it tried to do the exact same thing to Kara. But Kara's been keeping it at bay either by willpower or that drive to protect her daughter is pure and she'd rather sacrifice herself permanently and take the hollow with her."

Klaus's jaw tensed "That is the last resort and one we're trying to avoid all together, depriving our niece of her mama is the very last thing we wish to do, so what else."