01: 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄

Start from the beginning

Its honestly annoying at this point! You're ok with him, after all he's very sweet,kind,funny, and he is ho-he has good looks. You both except the fact that you both are just friends, but your parents cant.

"MOM I TOLD YOU A BILLION TIMES ME AND BAJI ARE ONLY FRIENDS!" You yell from upstairs.

"OH SURE YOU BOTH ARE THATS WHAT ME AND YOUR FATHER THOUGHT WHEN WE WERE YOUR AGE DEAR." Your mom yells back.

"Ugh!" You go to your room, slamming the door behind you. You look in the mirror that is being held up by a nail on your wall.

You've already gotten ready for your date with baji at the mall. You're wearing a bright yellow sundress. Its not your style. Baji has never seen you wearing anything girly in his entire life,..but I guess he would at some point. That some point being today.

A few minutes of wondering a round your room and thinking of ways to get yourself out of this situation, your mom yells from downstairs.

"(NAME) BAJI IS HERE TO TAKE YOU" She yells. Already from just hearing her yell, you could tell she probably had the biggest grin on her face.

Rolling your eyes with a sigh, you walk out of your and downstairs, to only be met by your mom standing with the front door opened, and him standing outside holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

Putting on a smile, you happily walk over to baji and hug him.

"Bye! Have a nice date!" your mom says closing the door as you and baji walk over to his motorcycle.

timeskip: The mall

Arriving at the mall you hop off of Baji's motorcycle first, him getting off after you then putting his key-chain in his pants pocket.

Speaking of keys-chains..baji's is really cute and adorable! He has a picture of you and him through out the years, he also had a picture of him peke j and chifuyu. Theres also a heart key chain that you gave him like...4 years ago.

You both walk inside the automatic opening doors, reminding you of when you use to be scared of those automatic doors, when you were a kid. You use to always wonder what would happen if the doors closed while you were still walking. Would you die? Would you live? Would it hurt?

Who knows.

Walking inside the actual mall your eyes first land on..an arcade. "BAJI LETS GO THERE" You say dragging his arm with you to the arcade. "ok, ok chill!" He says trying to get your grip off his arm.

You both walk into the arcade, your eyes scanning it top to bottom, looking at all the machines, the normal fun floor and walls, the games, and it cant be an arcade without...prizes

"Where to first" you say putting your pointer finger on your chin, as if your really thinking hard about this decision.

"How about your favorite" Baji says pointing to your favorite.

"Omg you're right! See, this is why I love you as my friend" You say running to the game.

"I love you to as a friend" Baji says.

You both play all the arcade games, winning many tickets.

"What should we do with these dumb tickets" Baji asks.

You look around, knowing you have nothing to use them for. Looking to your right you see a boy probably around the age of twelve or thirteen. (naoto) You run over to him, almost frightening him.

"May I help you?" He asks.

"Do you want all these tickets?" You ask him. He looks at you questionably.