Child for a Child

JAY'S POV

Me and cordaya had kidnapped Kenya and the babies , and it had been 4 weeks since than , Today kenya was 7 Months and she didnt look to good ! She seemed Pale in the face and weak , i Didnt feed Kenya at all this week .... I felt kind of bad , but then again those babies werent mind so why give Af ?

 " Wake up Kenya ! " , i Splashed water on her face !

  She moved around but didnt wiggle alot , You could tell she was dissapointed in me for what i had done to her , for what i had done to Our Future family .. But to be honeset this was all Cordaya's plan , she was the one to convince me the babies werent mine !

 " You need to go pee and take a shower , Its some crackers in the Pantre' and juicey - Juice  " , She could barley get up ... She was pissing me off so badly cause it did take forever to get up , she wasnt handy - Cap !

 " I Said Get UP KENYA ! " ,

 *Smack*

All of a sudden i felt pain between my Legs ! Kenya had kicked me , i couldnt believe this shit , as soon as i fell to the floor she kicked the side of my back !

" No more of this ! , you wanna hit me huh ? you wanna Hurt my Babies , the babies that were ours ? well let me tell you somthing Fuck nigga ... If you think for one second your going to hurt my kids you have another thing coming ! " , Kenya reached her back hands and started cutting the rope , i was uncontous to the point where i wasnt able to even get up and catch her !

 she slowly got up and limped out the house

 " Ohhhh No , No , No ! Ms. Piggy where do you think your going ? " .

Cordaya Bopped Kenya in the Stomach with the Wooden Bat i had bought For the babies a while back ! , Kenya Dropped on her back and Blood dripped from her . I Ran towards Kenya and cordaya .... My babies were gon ......