Chapter 1 ( Multiple Flashback)

Age 6:
I was running around. Playing tag with all the girls. Until someone hit me.
I fell down but instead of crying, I got up and found who hit me. I may be only 6 but a can pack a punch especially with the karate lessons my dad taught me. I grabbed him and punch him, breaking his glasses.
" Don't you every hit me. Watch where you going unless you and your friends want a hit." I said
I dropped him and watched him run off to his friends. I walked away but yet I saw in the corner of my eyes , one of his friends in a leopard fur jacket, watching my every move.
'That is not fashion' I thought looking at him.

Later that day:
My parents worked till late. They allowed me to walk home as no one was able to get me. I walked out but yet I saw the kid I punched and his friends looking as they are almost waiting for someone. I walk pasted them until the kid with the lepeored jacket grabs my bookbag.
I PUNCHED HIM.
Blood streaming down his face.
"I already warned your friend"
He let's go of my book bag and run away crying. I felt bad. I mean he didn't do much wrong and I still punched him. All his friends went  running after him except one. I start walking away again. But yet I still feel someone following me. I turn around and is confronted with a kid smaller than me.
"What do you want" I scream
The boy looks down
"I'm sorry it's just i've seen your friends and friends are real jerks and are ruining my day"
He looks up
"It's okay I understand. The one you punched right now. His name is Thyme. He broke my favorite teddy bear when we were little and I still forgave him. So I understand. I'm Ren. Your name?"
"Lillie"
"Like the flower. It's really pretty name just like you."
I turn red
"Thanks. Why are you following me?"
" I have to wait for my nana to pick me up but I walk this way to meet up with her"
"Ohh"
We walked together. It became quiet.
"Can I ask you a question Lil"
"Lil?"
"Sorry sorry is it okay if I call you that"
He lowers his head as he is ashamed
"It's alright. I actually like that"
"Well Lil can we be friends?"
"Yeah why not. I don't have many boy friends"
"Well I'm your first"
"Yup"
It became quiet again
"Can you forgive him"
"Who?"
"Thyme"
" The jerk no way"
"Please he will kill me if he found out we were friends. He said that he wanted to be your friend first and that if anyone became friends with you first. Would be kicked out the group!"
"Fine only for you Ren. What is even" the group"?"
" Umm the group is lead and created by Thyme. Then it's Kavin and Mj. Then me"
"Was Kavin the one with glasses or?"
"Uh yeah that was him. Sorry for him. Thyme made him do it."
"It's okay you can't be sorry for others"
"Well my Nana told me to stay here so I have to stay here"
"Well obviously you can't go now where. I have to keep walking. Bye Ren and thanks for being my first boy friend" I wink
I see him turn red and I walk away smirking.
"B-b-bye"

Fast forward
Age 8:
"Come back here Lil"
"Never" I laugh and run away
"You gave me no choice "
Thyme tackles me. We laugh together
"Lillie let's go" My parents yell
"Coming. Bye guys! See you later!" I start walking away , waving at my best friends. I didn't believe I made up with Thyme. Well more like he made up to me. He apologized and gave me a Lily flower. I also apologize to Kavin so we were cool.
"Lil wait!"
Thyme grabs my hand and drags me up the stairs into his room.
"What? Thyme I got to go "
"It will only take a second"
"Hurry"
I see Thyme pull out a black velt box. He opened it inside there was a ring. The ring was beautiful. I noticed how it had our initials imprinted on it.
"Thyme you know I can't take this"
" Please Lil. It's a ring to show us now our friendship will last forever. If you dont take it! I'll leave it here for my maids to take" He puts it on the floor
"Fine fine I'll take it"
He smiles happily and grabs the ring and puts in on my finger.
"No matter what our friendship will never die"
"Promise"
"Promise"
"Well I have to go" I say admiring the ring. Before I left I gave him a kiss on the cheek
"Love you Thyme. Thanks"
I see his face turn red
" L-l-l-love you too"
I walked out