[I see so that's his weakness] yotsuba said to herself while finally the First half end with a 1-0 on the board.

In the Locker Room

Like the match Against Team X, Raichi was yelling once again ,now because during his "Raichi Time" he didn't manage to receive a ball his whole turn while the 5 First Time minutes of Imamura was the same.

Then yotsuba decide to speak.
"I Think I cracked their system "

Everyone was now looking at her, the Room was silent.
Isagi's eyes widened of surprise as she glared at Him.
[Everyone and Isagi, I noticed the Things that you didn't notice while you were on the field]

"The bowl haircut boy is the Heart of Team Y, everything that they have done,he was the one standing behind the scene,he play the role of player of the Shadow and the moment you won't be on Guard, he'll enjoy It to make a fast Counter Attack, Ookawa is just a lure to hide him from you because Ookawa is the scorer". Everyone's eyes widened, one period was enough for yotsuba to decrypt entirely Team Y mecanism.

Isagi POV

I did understand that Niko was a pillar but how does she come to conclude that so quickly, does she is really a simple cheerful Girl or she is hidding a more terrifious Monster inside of her.

But anyway,now that we find out that hint, we can adapt to them, using Ookawa to hide, very well Let's see where Yotsuba's hint lead us.

"Then Let's proceed to a substitution, Imamura you get out and yotsuba you enter, I gave you the total control of our game ".

As for now, yotsuba said that we should continue to play with our strategy to assault them.

Then everyone apart of yotsuba get out of the Locker Room.

On the pitch, I looked to the boy who is the key of Team Y, Niko Ikki, hiding his eyes with bangs doesn't change the fact that he is looking at me, for this second period, I Think that I'll be the one blocking him to make the Team advance.

"Please Team Z come back on the pitch"
Asked the match directory.

Almost everyone was on the pitch, only one person was missing.

"Sorry for making you waiting, I just needed to put on my binder." The cheerful Girl said as she headed for the center spot.

With just eye contact with her I know what should I do ,since After 5 minutes another player will take the lead of Attack as yotsuba will connect all the strings together.

Kick-off

And then the strategic battle between our Number 24 and their number 7 begin.

They tried to maintain the Score at 1-0 With a pass game and make the Time turn but we decide to give an High pressure to make them panic when doing the pass, actually, Imamura wasn't on the field so It was yotsuba's turn to run her weapon for 5 minutes but when the 5 minutes ended she take away the ball from Team Y possession, like she had already planned It.

Yotsuba POV

Let's do It.

Since their number 7 is good in long pass then I'll...

A direct pass towards the next weapon who is Gagamaru's, I heard from Isagi that with his like Spring body, he can take difficult ball so this one is perfectly fine for Him.

Since I'm the one who lead the strategy I feel like I can see all of their move , It's weird but this is a new expérience to try.