"Fucking hell.." Y/N mutters which Jeongyeon clearly heard; she sighs as she notices that the fist that she was currently holding is beginning to disappear; she lets go of it and fully pays attention to the shadows.

She wasn't sure what to do in this situation; so she chooses the most obvious answer.

'Tzu.'

'I need your help.'

                                                        [Twice's Camp]

Everyone was panicking; not because something bad happened; no no, it was because a certain someone was coming along with Jeongyeon.

Everyone was running around like chickens without a head, well; except for Chaeyoung who just got back and Momo and Dahyun who were excited.

Tzuyu was regretting her choices to tell Sana about what Jeongyeon said to her; because of Sana.. this happened.

Flash back.

"Mina! Jeongyeon said that she is with Y/N and we are currently discussing how to make her stay!" Sana says enthusiastically; she didn't even notice that she nearly shouted.

Mina looks at Sana; eyes widened and mouth gaped, she walks closer at the duo; interested.

Tzuyu rolls her eyes; as if she lost her faith in humanity.

"Sana. Be quiet; this will make the others panic." Tzuyu says, while groaning; she notices another footstep; prompting her to look at the side; she sees yet another member.

Practically the one who made Y/N said everything she feels about the group.

Of course it's Nayeon.

"What will make us panic?"

Flash back end.

Tzuyu sat down near the fire; while groaning in annoyance; she could hear the members scream and rant about Y/N, that she nearly misses a message from Jeongyeon.

"ALL OF YOU! SHUSH!" Tzuyu shouted; making her members stop; and looked at the youngest; with confusion.

"Jeongyeon eonnie said something." Tzuyu says in a low tone, earning silence from everyone. They all looked at Tzuyu; while Tzuyu's face was contorted with pure confusion and annoyance.

'Eonnie, why? Y/N is with you currently; ask her to teleport you to us.'

Tzuyu hears a sigh from Jeongyeon; making her more confused that she already is.

'A problem; there is this person named 'Chan-yeol' it looks like he brought a group; and their main target is Y/N, if they found out our camp; then they will pester us for the rest of the challenge.'

Tzuyu groans in annoyance, as she heard her explanation, she nods to herself; as she looks at the fire which is currently in front of her.

'Also a problem for us; she knows us, we don't have the same powers as you. We can't be disguised easily.'

Tzuyu then hears a scoff from Jeongyeon.

'Momo can help you with that. Hurry up; they are laughing like mad mans.'

Jeongyeon then cuts off, earning a small sigh from Tzuyu.

"Well?" Nayeon asks, while crossing her arms to her chest; Tzuyu looks at her members; and sighs.

"Both Y/N and Jeongyeon are in trouble. Someone is targeting Y/N." Tzuyu says while scoffing slightly; everyone looked at the youngest, eyes widened; even Chaeyoung who seems to not care.

"Before you ask. Y/N COULD teleport Jeongyeon and herself into our camp; but that would mean that if the person who's currently targeting Y/N finds out our camp; their group will pester us for the rest of the challenge." Tzuyu explains, when she sees Sana's mouth open.

"How? We all know how Y/N hates to be with you all, heck, she doesn't even know us!" Chaeyoung complains, earning a slight groan from everyone except for Momo and Dahyun.

"Momo can help us; just create some masks for us." Jihyo says earning a nod from Momo.

"But then, wouldn't we look like the ones targeting Y/N? Due to how we look?"

They all looked at Sana, who asked the question, with a deadpanned look.

"What? I'm just saying.." Sana says quietly while shrinking due to the stares she received.

"Well, we'll just, quickly knock the group, fake our names; or not get caught. Either way, we need Y/N to be safe. I had taken an interest in her." Jihyo says while slight smiling, she looks at Momo, who's finished creating the masks with a nod.

"Finished, when do we start?" Momo asks, as she hands out the masks, everyone had a different colour or design of the masks.

They all looked at the leader for instructions, Jihyo sighs as she rolls her eyes.

"Let's just go, I hoped that they would endure." Jihyo says while sighing.

"YAH! MOMO-YAH! WHAT'S WITH THE FOODS?!"

"I DON'T KNOW?! THEY MIGHT GET HUNGRY!"

"I really do."