15 - The emerald green suit

Start from the beginning

"Ryan Mill" said a man from down the corridor.

The man opposite me stood up heading in the direction of the other man. He caught me watching him so i gave him a quick smile for reassurance, he gave one back. I sat there a couple other minutes and waited for my name.

"y/n y/l/n"  called a woman.

I stood up, fixing my outfit, then headed her way giving her a smile(first impressions are a big thing).

She invited me into the office, offering me a seat across from her.

"Hi im Sadie Pine, i'm one of the main stylists here and (if you get the job) you will be lucky enough the work with me" she laughed

She was beautiful, to start of, with a real sense of class. She was had an emerald suit of which complimented her ginger hair so well. I jusy know she's good at her job just through her outfit. She gave a sweet vibe though a very warming one.

"Great." i laughed

"So what makes you want to work here"

"Well i'm looking for a summer job which can maybe carry on until school starts too and i think this job is perfect for me. I have recently been accepted into the  London College of Fashion, so i believe that this job will work very well along side my school work there when i start in September."

"London College of Fashion huh" she gave a nod, a nod of approval and impressiveness.

She continued to ask me more questions about the job and my work in fashion previously.

"So y/n i'd be glad to make you my new assistant, you seem impressive already and i believe you can be made even better, i also believe we will get along well." She gave me a massive grin.

"Thank you so much" i was overjoyed and this definitely came through in my voice.

Sadie opened her arms for a hug, she grasped me.

"Once again thank you" i said

"It's my pleasure, are you alright to start on monday?"

"Yeah yeah that's fine."

"Oh and you'll be paid £30 an hour."

"Okay great."

I exited the room with Sadie close behind me. She headed towards the receptionist, overhearing i heard her say "cancel the other interviews". Wow i must have impressed her a lot. She was lovely though and i cant wait to work alongside her.

                                            *

I arrived at the Partridges home, uninvited of course but they could expect me these days. Liz, the partridges mum, opened the door.

"Oh hey!" she called out scooping me into a hug.

"hii, is millie in?"

"yeah yeah just upstairs"

I ran up the stairs as if it was my own home swinging the door open i announced new job.

"Millie! Millie! Millie! i got a job at LDN as an assistant stylist."

Millie wasn't the only one there though. Louis was sat on the floor reading A4 sheets of paper that have been stapled together. When he saw me his face lit up.

"No you didn't" she screamed with a smile, while putting down her A4 sheets of paper too.

We both screamed.

"Well done y/n your dreams are coming complete."
said louis in an inspirational tone.

"Okay obama what's with the inspiration tones"
both me and millie giggled.

"Sorry my lines are stuck in my head they are slipping into every sentence"

"So that's what are you two are up to" i grinned while bouncing onto Millie's bed.

"Yeah i've got a busy week this week. Shoots, auditions, meetings."

"sounds fun." i replied sarcastically.

"Very." he laughed. "Right so help me with this audition."

"But millie already is?"

"There's another character in this scene so i've had to double act with a stupid accent so it's best you help." Millie complained

"Okay"

"Come sit here, you can share my script" insisted louis

"But i'm next to millie, she has one"

"There's a printing error on mine for your lines."she lied

So i went and sat next to louis on the floor.

"Chuck me a pillow" i asked millie

She threw one hitting me right in the face.

"thanks" i said sarcastically.

Louis was laughing so hard

"Shut up partridge or you'll have one to the face too"
i said

His face quickly straightened up after that.