13 - Sharing

My eyes opened, i looked around the cold room. I was in Louis room on his sofa i look over down towards Louis' bed he was fast asleep, the bedside table beside him read the time 2:37am. I remembered back to a few hours ago me and Louis watching the notebook ugh i love that movie. I must have fallen asleep though, Louis probably ended up carrying me up here.

I grabbed the edge of the duvet Louis had given me but i was still freezing. I questioned my next move for a few seconds and just decided to risk it. I got up and tiptoed over to Louis' bed and climbed into it getting the edge of the duvet into my hand and pulling it over me. I heard a groan and looked over to Louis who had now turned the other way and was looking at me with drained eyes i gave him a weak smile and he gave one back, i laid just staring at the white ceiling until i felt Louis' arm wrap around my waist, he pulled me towards him and in that moment i felt so safe, no dangers around. That's when i drifted back to sleep still tightly wrapped to Louis.

My eyes opened once again with that beautiful boy beside me still fast asleep, the sun was starting to come through the curtains of his room. I pulled my arms out from underneath the sheets and placed them on the top of Louis head playing with his fluffy brunette hair, watching as it changed shades in the soft light.
                                                 *

"Morning" i heard a raspy voice say

i looked down to louis he gazed back with puppy eyes. He's such a golden retriever.

"Morning sleepy head, how did you sleep?"

"very well actually thanks to the company i had" he smirked.

I slapped him lightly on the head.

"Hey" he laughed "wait what time is it?"

i glanced over to the clock "10:12"

"shit what time is millie coming back?"

"um idk did you not ask her?"

"no, im not like my parents i don't think ahead like that"

"well message her and ask what time are you coming back because you need to go back and she doesn't have a key...?"

"very creative y/n i'll give you that i'll do that then. can you pass me my phone"

"yeah where is it?"

"in front of the clock"

I lean over to grab his phone and pick it up causing the screen to light up and show his lock screen.

"god how many notifications have you got"

he laughed "it's typical, whenever you aren't on the phone it blows up. Most of it is probably from instagram as well everyone wanting to know who the mystery girl is."

"The mystery girl being me of course" i smirked

he smiled back.

"want to have some breakfast?" Louis asked

"Yeah i'll come down with you"

"Okay i'll be down in a minute i just need to do something"

"Okay that's fine"

I climbed out of the bed and went to the door and headed downstairs.

I arrived at the kitchen "Alexa play songs by the weeknd"  i said.

"Playing songs by the weekend" the speaker replied shortly after starting to play "Call out my name".

I wondered over to the fridge and collected together some fruits to make a fruit salad. Finding a chopping board i placed it on the island and started cutting the a watermelon that i had found. Whilst pressing the knife into it to cut it i felt hands wrapping around my waist and then a sharp chin on my shoulder.

"hey" he whispered into my ear, then ravelling his head round to kiss my forehead. I let out a small giggle. "What are you making?"

"fruit salad" i replied. As i said so he grabbed a piece of watermelon that i had already cut and popped into into his mouth. "hey!" i said

"watermelons are just too good to resist" he said putting his hands in the air as if he was being arrested. I agreed and also had a piece of watermelon.

"So what are you up to today Partridge?"

"Well y/l/n i have a bit of shopping to do today then tonight i think i might go out"

"lucky you" i sighed "i need to do some last minute revision for maths tomorrow and then try get some sleep but i don't know how well that will go"

"i'm sure everything will be fine just try not to stress too much otherwise you won't do as well"

"true" i replied scraping all the chopped fruit into a bowl and going to sit at the island next to Louis.
"Also louis..."

"Mhm"

"Millie kind of knows about the paparazzi picture.."

"HOW?!" he exclaimed

"i told her when we went to breakfast on friday... but she doesn't know what's happening really"

"oh okay just try keep it low-key now though"

"i will do.. sorry"

"for what?"

"telling her because i was the one to say we shoudn't tell her and then i was the one to without your permission"

"y/n it's fine stop stressing it's not that deep"

"okay" i relaxed down into my chair. i popped a peice of watermelon in my mouth before asking louis if Millie had replied

"oh yeah she has she said she will be back in like an hour or so"

"an hour or so?! i thought she'd be back later this afternoon"

"well obviously not" he smiled down

"i better be going shortly then, i need to check up on my dad to see how the funeral plans are going."

"Oh, y/n, how is everything going with that anyway?"

"i don't know everything just weird" i said my eyes starting to warm "the funeral is going to be next weekend"

"i can come with you if you want?"

"sure, millie is coming anyway so i'm sure it's not a problem if you come too."

"Okay, just update me with the times and stuff and i'll be there."

"will do, im going to go change, i'll be back in a few minutes"

"okay."

I walked out the room and towards louis room where i had left my clothes in a pile, i put them all back on and neatly folded louis top - that i had used as a pj t-shirt - placing it on my bed i grabbed my bag and headed back downstairs. I approached Louis.

"i'm going to be off now, i'll see you at some point but it's GCSEs this week so might not be until the funeral."

"Okay well see you then i guess"

He pulled me in by the waist and planted a small kiss on my lips, i pushed me out and gave a smirk but then quickly pulling me back towards his chest. He let go and i left, heading straight home.