15 - The emerald green suit

It's been a week since the funeral and everything has pretty much died down, Louis birthday is in 3 weeks and we still haven't sorted out his surprise party. Since i've finished school ive been looking for little part times jobs, i've got 11 weeks to kill what else have i got to do, i've been looking for fashion related things to tie in with what i'd like to do in the future. I've been accepted into London College of Fashion so i canr wait to start that in september, i worked my butt off throughout highschool to get there and it payed off!

I was scrolling through jobs online and i came across one "Part time stylist assistant needed over summer - please apply below 👇" sounded perfect right? I did my application and was sure to tag my email at the end. If i got this job it would be perfect the studio they work at is only a 30 minute tube route so it's easy enough and the pay was good too.

*

Later that evening i received an email, it read:

Hello Y/n
We'd like to take you in for an interview to take on the role of stylist assistant that you applied for earlier today, if interested please come for an interview at 11am tomorrow, if this time or date is a problem or you would not like this job please email us.

Looking forward to seeing you in the due course,
The LDN fashion team

I screamed out loud, i actually couldn't wait pretty much my dream job!! What do i wear? How early do i show up? What makeup? What do i say? What colours should i wear? apparently red shows confidence? So many questions but i cant wait.

*

I woke after a night of so many questions and pulling apart my wardrobe to find the perfect outfit. 9am not long left now. I leapt out of bed and changed into the outfit i already had ready, i styles my curtain bangs and got a bag to match my outfit. I decided to get breakfast on the way, i had enough time. As i put on my shoes my dad asked me where i was going.

"Dad i already told you i'm going to a job interview, i told you this yesterday,remember?"

"Oh sorry, probably just went in one ear and out the other" he laughed

I gave him a sarcastic laugh "Well i better be off see you soon"

"Good luck" he shouted before i slammed the door shut.

He's so forgetful these days i swear, he's like a goldfish tell him something one second he forgets it the next.

On the way i collected a fruit salad, and ate that on the way. I double checked the address and found the street, it was a modern area of central london, a very businessy part of it too, many skyscraper buildings with thousands of offices. I finally arrived to where i was meant to be. A tall windowed from top to bottom skyscraper towering over me I entered realising each floor had a different company so i went to the front desk who advised me to go to floor 15. I took the lift up and the doors binged open revealing a very airy modern reception area.

The receptionist smiled at me and i approached her.

"Hi how can i help?" she asked.

"i'm here for a job interview, i was emailed to come here"

"Okay perfect what's your name?"

"y/n y/l/n"

"great okay they should be ready shortly feel free to take a seat on the sofa." she smiled.

I headed towards the sofa, there were two both positioned opposite each other. On one of the sofas sat a tall man, fiddling with his hands. He had one of those model faces the ones that when relaxed were the perfect face for runways. I sat there scanning the room with only me, the man and the receptionist in.
There were many plants planted on wooden shelves to give the industrial vibe.This is where i could work.
There was one corridor leading off with many doors, i presume the rooms are the photoshoot areas and offices.