"They're floating all over the town!" Lucy gasps.

Cana explains, gazing at the floating orbs, "They may not look that dangerous, but they're overflowing with Lightning Magic. They won't effect Hope, because of her own Lightning Magic which she can use to divert the force of the attack. This could get ugly. Let's just hope he doesn't set them off."

Juvia asks, "Could this be the Thunder Palace he was referring to?"

I say, "Yes, and it's surrounding Magnolia."

Lucy asks as she turns toward me and points at the lacrimi, "If those things are full of lightning, what'll happen if he activated them?"

I answer, my face impassive, "Everything within it will be burnt to a crisp."

The others gasp in horror.

"I won't let that happen!" Bisca declares as she summons her Magic Gun and gets on one knee, facing a Lightning Lacrima. "Requip: Sniper Rifle!" A magic circle appears at the barrel of the gun. "Target, locked on! Stinger Shot!"

Bisca fires the bullet and it flies at speed to the Lightning Lacrima

Bisca fires the bullet and it flies at speed to the Lightning Lacrima. Upon impact, it explodes.

"Nice shot!" Lucy says, clenching a fist.

"Awesome!" Natsu adds, grinning.

I input, smirking, "Way to go!"

Cana adds, smirking, "Lucky we got a sniper!"

"Now all I gotta do is take out the rest—huh?!" Bisca is cut off abruptly when she suddenly screams as lightning courses through her body and strikes her, engulfing the greenette in light.

"What?!" Lucy gasps.

"Bisca!" Natsu and I exclaim worriedly.

"What happened?!" The blue cat asks in confusion.

"Bisca!!" Levy exclaims fearfully. Eventually, the lightning fades from Bisca's body and she collapses, burnt, with a groan leaving her lips. "Bisca!" Levy races over and pulls the Guns' Magic user into her arms, patting her cheek in an attempt to wake her up.