"Hey! Keep this up and I am gonna fight ya!" Happy snaps.

"Haha!! Lucy, let's see what you're made of!" Natsu says eagerly as he chases Lucy around. I can't help but giggle as I watch from between Cana and Levy.

"Awe! No way!" Lucy cries, running away from him.

I notice Juvia standing with Gajeel as she asks, "Why such a serious expression?"

"It's nothing."

Julia says, smiling, "This guild is rather fun, isn't it?"

Gajeel grumbles, "It ain't boring, at least."

Just then, red letters from the invisible wall start peeling away and float before us.

Mira asks, "Huh? What's going on?"

"That's weird!" Natsu says, frowning.

I ask, "Don't tell me he's up to something else!"

Cana adds, "You're going to have to fight us this time!"

We watch as the letter form a holographic image of Laxus's head. From the image comes the lightning mage's voice, "Can you hear me, old man? The rest of you better listen up too."

Natsu demands, "What do you want?!"

"Looks like one of the rules has gone out the window. That's fine! I'll just add a new one." Here, my purple eyes narrow into a glare at the hologram. "In other words, since I would hate to end The Battle of Fairy Tail early, I've decided to activate the Thunder Palace!"

"Are you out of your mind, Laxus?!" Gramps exclaims, eyes dilated in fear.

"You have one hour and ten minutes. If you think you can win, you'd better get moving! Unless you're ready to hand the guild over to me, now... Master!" Laxus disconnects the image with his laughter echoing behind him, the red letters dispersing.

Gramps screams in anger, "THIS GAME HAS GONE ON LONG FOR ENOUGH, BOY!! I WON'T LET YOU DRAG INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO THIS!!" Suddenly, he grunts in pain as he hunches over and clutches at his heart, causing our eyes to jerk wide.

"Master, no!!" I cry fearfully.

"Is he hurt?!" Natsu asks worriedly.

"What's going on?!" The Heartfilia questions, confusion in her chocolatey brown eyes.

When Gramps collapses, Mira gasps, "Oh, no! I'll go get his medicine!" She takes off as I run up to the Master and drop to my knee beside him, resting my hands on his shoulders.

I ask in concern, "Master! Can you hear us?!"

Levy comes over with Happy as she gasps, "Hang in there, Master! It'll be okay!"

Natsu asks in confusion, "What's he mean by "Thunder Palace?"" Gramps grunts in pain. "Come on, Gramps!"

"Hey, look outside, you guys!" Mira calls, appearing at the top of the stairs with some medicine in her arm, while she points to the balcony with the other hand.

We run outside to see countless lacrimi hovering above Magnolia. Standing next to Happy, who is on the railing, Natsu questions, "What the heck are those?"

Levy says, "They look like Lightning Lacrimi to me."

I say with a glare on my face, "That means Laxus did this!"