Prologue

"Sweet mother of irk! What went wrong?" Zim growled, rubbing one eye. His face was bruised, a darkish green. He lifted himself up by his arms. He walked through the rubble, where it was soft enough to.

Gir jumped from underneath the rubble."I dunnoh....it just ploded or somethin"

Zim got on his PAK legs, they carried him across the few bits of rubble. His evil plan had blown up horribly.

Which was all about Dib. Zim was going to make him pay....

It was a bit selfish to use his plan on the dib-stink, and not the whole earth population, but whatever. Dib deserved to be destroyed. He had done so many rude things to ZIM!!!

DOES HE NOT KNOW THAT I, ZIM, WILL RULE YOU ALL!!! Zim thought. As he was thinking, his mouth began to form a evil smile. It would be fun to rule over this filthy wasteland. Which would happen....all in time.

Zim's head started throbbing, and he got all light-headed. Zim growled in a low pitch then called to gir. "Gir! Back to the base. I need some peace and quiet to think of a new plan."

And with that, gir started towards zim. He walked beside zim, which was a bit surprising. Something might be wrong, or maybe he was finally learning to listen to his master. Zim thought about how well behaved gir was lately. His 'duty mode' moments have been lasting a bit longer than usual. Which was a good sign.

Zim left his train of thought and realized he was at his front door. He stepped through the door. His robot-parents greeted him as always.

"Welcome home, son."

"Yes, yes. Hi there." zim said in a dismissive gesture with his hand. He had no plans of actually talking to the robo-parents. For the plain fact that he didn't feel in the mood.

Zim shuffled to the sofa then plopped onto it. Resting his PAK against the soft cushion. Gir was already on the couch. Upside down, playing with his feet, babbling nonsense, the usual.

Zim was spread out in a very relaxed position. Feet hanging off the couch, his head and back sinking into the back of the couch. His neck and shoulders ached.
No doubt the explosion caused it. Gir was quiet and the room was still. He began to drift asleep. Then his normal living room became a black void. He had fallen asleep.

-------
When he woke up zim remembered all but none of his dreams. He stretched his half asleep arms. To his surprise, his arms were covered. They were underneath a small metallic body. Gir had crawled his way onto Zim's lap. Which wasn't uncalled for. Gir usually did crawled wherever zim was sleeping.

Zim left his arms be, he didn't move. He felt warmer with gir on him. Plus the base felt a bit colder than usually. Could be the air conditioner or the crisp winds outside. It would be
winter soon.

It never seized to amaze zim how one planet was both hot and cold in turns.

Zim's eyes lite up. He hadn't called the tallest! What would they think of him! He was just keeping them waiting, and probably worried.

Zim jumped up, gir landed on the floor and sprung to life, screaming.

"Where meh piggey go?" Gir screamed.

Zim started fixing his antenna. As if he was trying to hide the fact his plan failed, and blew up."It was a dream, gir."

"OooooooOkaAAaaayyyY" sqeauled the little robot."Ima make wafflez!!"

Zim nodded then looked at his bruised body, in a mirror. No way he could hide those bruises. Oh well. He could just make something up instead of telling the tallest his plan failed, again.

Zim cleared his throat, the called the tallest.
------------
"In coming transmission. From...Earth." One pilot said.

Tallest red and purple groaned. Red looked at the blank transmission screen, the sighed."Lets get this over with."

The screen lite up. It showed a familiar little alien, and a robot with waffles.

"Hello my tallest!" Zim exclaimed.

"Yes, Zim?" Red said cocking one eyebrow.

Zim's facial expression change real quick. Ge went from cheery to mature."My lasted plan to DESTROY THE HUMANS did not go as planned -"

"Didnt go as planned? You mean it blew up." Purple interrupted.

Zim lowered his head and stuck out his lower lip a bit. He looked like a 2-year old getting in trouble.

A few moments of silence pasted before purple spoke ".....so,".

Zim's antenna stood up. He raised his head up to normal view.

"I.....am already working on another EVILLL plan on the filthy HUMANS!!!" Zim replied, raising his had triumphantly.

Red and purple glanced at each other then red spoke.
"Thats nice zim. Well we have to go, it's important....tallest....stuff."

"Okay, sirs."

"Don't fail us."

"Yes, sirs!" Zim said while giving a salute.

And then the screen went black again. Purple looked over to red.

"What stuff do we have to do?"

"Stuff like, not listen to zim talk."

"Oh. Hey you....get me a snack" purple said while pointing to a small pale soldier.