Chapter 19: Madahav Abducts Imlie

Start from the beginning

Imlie: Theek hai ABP, hum phele hi tumhari baat na sunne ka khamiyaza bhugat chuke hai. Hum nahi jaenge.

Aryan: Nahi Imlie, mera vo matlab nahi tha.

Imlie: Hum jante hai, Tumhe bhi aur tumhari chinta bhi .. Hum nahi jaenge ABP.

(Everyone was having breakfast when someone ringed the doorbell.)

Narmada: Rakesh kaka, please door khol dijiye na.

Rakesh: Ji Madam.

(Rakesh open the door and saw pest control people with mask on their faces. Rakesh was about to inform them when those people let some smoky substance in the house.)

RAkesh Kaka: Madam ji, pest control vale aae hai.

Narmada: lekin maine toh kisi ko nahi bhulaya tha.

(On hearing this Aryan alerted and moved towards imlie but the smoke has stared consuming the air in the house. Soon the whole house was filled with white smoke and barely anyone can see anything. Aryan realized that his guts were correct, and he tries to call police, but his mobile was left in his room.) (Aryan rushed towards imlie with zero visibilty and his heart at war, and unable to breathe properly due to smoke. He sudden heard the imlie's scream. ABP....nahi chodo hume kahan lekar jaa rahe ho...ABP help...) (That person covered Imlie's mouth with the handkerchief filled with chloroform. Soon imlie loses her senses and fell unconscious. That men started dragging Imlie to the car they have bought with themself. Arpita and Naramada has already passed out because of the smoke.) (Sundar though under the influence of the substance still managed to open the windows for the smoke to escape the villa)

Aryan: Imlie,Im...Imlie...

(Aryan somehow managed to drag himself towards the main door. But it was too late they has already left the place. Aryan saw them taking his life and his lifeline Imlie with those monsters. Aryan gasped for some fresh air and fall unconscious on the main door. The glimpse her jungli started taking over his mind and what all can go wrong with her if he didn't respond in time. Soon after the Van left the villa, the police van came to the Rathore mansion. They saw Aryan in semi-unconscious state. They helped Aryan to get back into stable state.)

Inspector: Mr. Rathore you fine?

Aryan: Yes, I am lekin they took my Imlie way pata nahi kon the. Vo meri imlie ko le gae aapne sath.

Imspector: Vo Madhav aur uske aadmi the.

Aryan: What, Madhav...Madhav aur uske aadmi kaise ho sakta hai maine subah hi confrim kiya tha aapne kaha tha ki vo lockup main hi hai.

Inspector: Yes, lekin vo bhaag nikala, humne aapko contact bhi karne ki koshish ki lekin aap ne call receive nahi kiya. Toh hum khud aapko batane chale aae lekin hume aane main der ho gai.

Aryan: Damn it, how can I ...maine Imlie ko wada kiya hai ki main usse kabhi bhi kuch nahi hone dunga..Meri imlie ko kuch nahi hoga..

(Aryan rushed towards his room and saw his phone. There were 25 Missed calls from Police station.) (Aryan doged that and call someone . " Hello, Time was action. Jaisa kaha tha vaisa karo" Jaldi we don't have time). (Aryan opened his laptop and rushed towards his car) 

Sundar: Saale saab aap kahan jaa rahe hai,?

Aryan: Imlie ke pass, she needs me, 

Sundar: lekin aap use dunge kahan?

Aryan: Sundar maine ek number forward kiya hai please vo aapko sab kuch bata denge, aabhi i need to go iske phele bohot der ho gae.

(On the other hand, Imlie was gaining conscious but find herself tied with the rope. The room was not well lighted, but it seems like some godown. Her hands were tied behind her back. She was still under the influence of the chloroform. Her vision was blurred but she saw someone approaching her. She cleared her vision and registered that person was Madhav. A chill run down her spine. She was horrified seeing him again and this time she can see some madness in his eyes. Madness to completely destroy her, to take over her again and again ravage her, the madness of revenge.) (Imlie shiver a bit but still gather her courage to not give up this time as she did last time)

Madhav: Kuch yaad aa raha hai Imlie? Kuch yah bohot kuch...? 

Imlie: Don't you dare this time Madhav. Don't you dare.

Madhav: nahi toh kya kar logi ha? aaj bhi tum utni hi bebas ho jitni uss raat thi, aaj bhi tum mere haatho bandi hui ho jaise uss raat thi aaj bhi tum meri bhook ka shikar hogi jaise uss raat ko hui thi , tum phirse mere haatho barbaad hogi jaise uss raat hui thi..(Laughing evilly)

Imlie: Nahi, aisa kabhi nahi hoga, Iss baar aisa kuch nahi hoga, Aryan tumhe nahi chodega.

Madhav: Aryan ko pata bhi nahi hai ki hum kahan hai, tumhe vo jab tak dund paega tab tak maine aapna kaam kar diya hoga. and tumhe pata hai iss baar kya naya hai pechli baar se? (While placing his hand on her face)

(Imlie nudged madhav's hand moved backward avoiding his touch.)

Madhav: Koi baat nahi main bata deta hun, iss baar tumhara yeh karya karam puri duniya Live dekhgi. Rape ek baar karo yaa char baar saaza toh utni hi milni hai lekin (turing his tone aggresive)  aryan ne tumhe jo public embarrassment se bacha kar rakha hai na vo sab aab tumhe face karogi. Uss Arnav ne tumhari har recording mita di thi lekin iss baar sab kuch live hoga.Jab puri duniya yeh sab Live dekhegi tab uss Aryan Singh Rathore ki izzat ki dajiyya udegi na tab mere dil ko sukun aaega. 

Imlie kicked Madhav in his balls with her knees and tries to run away from him, but her leg was tied with the chain. she soon fell on the ground over her face. Infuriated Madhav gets his hold back and 

Madhav: Tuje paata aaj tuje bed se kyu nahi banda hai? (He grabed imlie by her hairs and pushed his face in the container filled with water) iss liye...he pulled her head back and again pushed her in the water container (this time a little longer). (Imlie was out of breathe under water. She resisted and tried to pull her head but madhav held tight hold on her) (she was finally steped on madhav's leg and kicked his leg which cause him to relase Imlie) Without second thought she began to ran but Madhav stopped her way. He slapped her hard, that for a moment imlie loose her balance and blood started oozing out from her mouth. He banged her head on the nearby wall.)

Madhav: Dekh Aryan, Dekh "Teri Imlie" ke sath main kya kar raha hun and aage aage dekh main kya karta hun.. (While pointing her face towards camera)

(Police were trying to locate the IP address of the video that madhav was streaming live. But Madhav has spooled Ip Address and they were unable to locate the location.)

Madhav then pushed her on the floor, imlie was moving backward with all the strenght left in her. Madhav pulled her with her legs and again towered over her. He held Imlie's face to place a kiss but imlie jerked him and pushed him aside of her. But she was late in running and madhav again held beneath him. He Stripped off her sleeve and tries to kiss Imlie.

(Imlie resisted that, but he again slapped her and lean forward to place a kiss on her lips.) (Madhav leaned over imlie to kiss her but...)

---------x-----------x----------------x--------------x----------------x

Precap: A little suspense is good for Health. 😁

Note: Will keep you posted on this. Thank you all for so much Love & Appreciation. I have not thought that I can pull off 19 Chapters but will all your support and Love I am able to do it. Thank you all for the love and appreciation and all the kind comments that motivated me to write 19 chapters. Once again Thank You, once and for all. 

Wizimungu, a little punch / Push required to pull that poor soul out of her Trauma. She can't rely on Aryan to save herself every time. I have written this update based on her further step to overcome this Trauma and tried possibly to address your request. Would love to hear from you about your opinion ang suggestions. Thank You for supporting and Love, till then

"HAPPY READING GUYS"