"...Huh?"

××××××××××××××××××××

"Oh, yeah. Before you go, watch this first since I doubt Sis is gonna repeat the entire thing all over again."

××××××××××××××××××××

It took the Koreans a while to properly process the information they had just been given.

Different worlds. There are real-life fantasy worlds where magic and beings such as dragons, elves, beast people exist. Not only that, if their fate of total destruction actually happened, it would affect their world as well, which means that they could face more dangerous things than just the monsters. In all honesty, it wasn't that hard of a pill to swallow, since the supernatural proved to exist in their world with the appearance of monsters of unknown origins along with the awakening of special abilities.

Another thing they need to process is that their kidnapper is actually a god.

Naturally, they didn't believe her at first. Until she teleported them to some random medieval fantasy world. They passed by people with animal ears in the middle of the grassland. The skepticism remained until they encountered a dinosaur-like beast that was nearly on par with an unranked monster. It proved too real to be some program, illusion or hallucination. The injuries they sustained during the battle, along with the apple that Bae Eun Soo received as a gift from a cat-eared girl earlier remained when they were teleported back to the white room.

It was one of their strangest experiences, to say the least.

Of course, the surprises didn't end there.

After their whole adventure, Alpha had told them that there were other guests on the other side of the door. Kim Min Ah thought that the god might have also kidnapped other ability-users. And she wasn't wrong.

The people that came out of that door were indeed Korean ability-users, however...

"...Oppa?"

Were the words that came out of Kim Min Ah's mouth as she stared in shock at what was unmistakably the figure of her late elder brother, still looking as young as he did when he passed away.

Kim Min Joon immediately looked at her dangerous at the sound of her shaky voice, tears beginning to well up in his eyes, "Min Ah..."

Kim Min Ah wasn't the only one that looked shocked, the other ability-users stared wide-eyed at the newcomers that were supposed to be dead.

"B-Boss..." Lee Chul Min stuttered at the sight of his previous leader. He flinched at the glare that was directed at him by the former shelter tyrant. Park Jin Tae clearly had not forgotten how his former right-hand man had been the first to run away when the shelters had been attacked.

There were also Grandma Kim, Jang Man Soo, the siblings Lee Jin Joo and Lee Seung Won along with several other people that had died in the central shelter as well as other members that were in Lee Soo Hyuk's team.

Why the hell were the dead alive?

As everyone continued to process this shocking encounter, Jung So Hoon spoke up.

TBOAH React To Traveler Caleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें