Characters 😍

Sidharth Shukla

A 19 year old fun-loving, kind-hearted handsome guy❤️

A 19 year old fun-loving, kind-hearted handsome guy❤️... Loves and respects his family a lot specially his grandmother and grandfather.... His family is a typical traditional, conservative family..
Studies in St. Xavier's University in mumbai in 3rd year.... He is a cool guy with little rudeness, a prankster 😜😜but can do anything for his loved ones😘😘..

In love with Sweetest girl of University👇👇

Shehnaaz Gill

A 18 year old cute,simple,loving and caring girl

A 18 year old cute,simple,loving and caring girl.... She loves her family a lot and doesn't want to do anything which may harm her father's image....😘😘.. Studies at St.Xaviers University in 2nd year...

Fell in love with totally opposite personality guy..... Fear😨😨 her father a lot.....
She can also turn world upside down for her loved ones....

Riya Shukla:(Sm)
Sid's mom... A kind hearted and sweet lady....
Aman Shukla:(Sdf)
Sid's dad... A strict personality who always choose his family's reputation over anything....

Sid's grandfather and grandmother:(Sgf and Sgm)
Loves Sid a lotas he is Only heir of Shukla's.... They have conservative thinking so didn't allow there house women's to even work outside and love marriages are a big no🙄🙄

Satnaam Singh Gill:(Sg)
A kind hearted man with strict personality... Loves Shehnaaz alot so despite of following old traditions  allowed her to study in college...

Purnima Gill:(Pg)
A loving lady whose life revolves around her both children specially Shehnaaz...

Sharan Gill:(Sb)
A 25 year old guy who loves his sister a lot and is very protective for her....
Doesn't allow her to talk with boys and even daily pick and drop at college🤭🤭

Other characters will be added as needed in a story.....

Let's witness a journey from immature love to marriage and to life till death❤️❤️❤️