cheating scandal!

Twitter.com

Trending For You

Trending

Kirideku

10.3k tweets

Heroics • Trending

#KIRIDEKUKISSING

176k tweets

Entertainment • Trending

#dekuischeating

3,785 tweets

🌐 Hero News 🗸 @heronews

Hero Deku and Hero Red Riot cheating scandal?

More info —> heronews.com/1ZDHeLDKI5f2k0

🗨️ 21.3k 🔄 145k 437k

🌐 razi 👾 • @dekuthighss [reply] @heronews

WHAT ???!!!!! OH MY GODDDD

🗨️ 15 🔄 45 1.5k

🌐 floofy ツ • @ilovemilfs [reply] @heronews

OH MY GOD I KNOW ITS A CHEATING SCANDAL BUT I LOVE KIRIDEKU T_T

🗨️ 21 🔄 89 2.9k

🌐 bolt *₊ @kiridekuu [reply] @heronews

THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE BITCHES I FUCKING KNEW IT'LL HAPPEN HEHEHE

🗨️ 98 🔄 203 12.1k

🌐 Chargebolt 🗸 @pikachu1_1 [reply] @heronews

GUYS I AM SHITTING MY PANTS RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD

🗨️ 9,761 🔄 66.9k 301k

0-0-0-0

Midoirya shut his phone off groaning leaning his head back "fuck my life" he mumbled as Kirishima walked into the living room "what's so wrong with your life" she teased.

He looked over at her giving her a small smile "well we're trending" "oh god pr is gonna kick our ass" She sat down next to him "more like my ass" he shrugged his shoulders "I'm sorry I was trying to be careful" She pouted slightly "baby don't worry about it"

He pressed a kiss to her temple "they were gonna figure it out eventually I mean... we have a baby on the way" he placed his hand on her growing stomach.

She smiled looking down "It's already been four months I'm not showing much but-" she sighs putting her hand over his "I'm excited I never thought I would have this chance" she whispered looking into his green eyes.

He pushed some of her hair behind her ear kissing her nose gently "I'm just happy that you waited for me"

She giggles shoving him slightly "oh shut up" "what! Am I wrong because I totally waited for you" Midoriya grabbed her wrist pulling her closer to his chest.

She grins a little blush on her cheeks "really?" she asked "of course, I waited for you" Midoriya pecked her lips softly "I only saw a future with you" "Izu my emotions are everywhere don't make me cry"

He chuckled softly "sorry I don't mean to make you cry" the two jumped hearing a knock on the door "should I answer or should I hide?" Midoriya asked frowning.

"IDIOT OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" "never mind it's just kacchan" midoriya shrugged getting up from the couch walking towards the door then opening it "hi kacchan! Oh... and Kaminari" Bakugou rolled his eyes shoving him slightly and walking past him.

Kaminari giggled "sorry about him" "eh I'm used to it" Midoriya shrugged his shoulders "come in" Kaminari nodded walking in as midoriya shut the door behind him.

"Are you guys fucking idiots?" Bakugou slammed the newspaper down as Kirishima rolled her eyes "blame izuku he's the one that grabbed me" Kirishima mumbled.

Midoriya playfully glared at her "really? Throwing me under the bus" Kirishima giggled nodding her head "I mean I am carrying your baby" "lucky for you that you are" Midoirya teased walking over to her and kissing her cheek "do you guys want a drink? We have water or I could make tea?"

"Can you get me a drink, baby?" Kirishima asked a little pout on her lips "are you still feeling nausea?" Midoirya asked.

"No I'm fine" Kirishima laughed "hello fucking focus" Bakugou sighed sitting down as midoirya walked towards the kitchen "have you told anyone else you're pregnant? I'm tired of mina harassing me"

Kirishima bit down on her lip "I wanted to wait..." "until your showing or what?" Kaminari asked sitting on bakugou's lap "get the fuck off of me" "oh come on kat you know you love me" Kaminari kissed his cheek softly.

Kirishima shrugged "I haven't even told Fat yet" "WHAT" Midoriya yelled walking back with her drink "you haven't told fat yet? Are you on desk duty because I swear to god-" "izuku! Don't worry I'm on desk duty"

Midoirya sighed putting the drink down "you better be" "I told him to put me on desk duty okay?" Kirishima grabbed his hand lacing their fingers together "okay fine I believe you"

Midoriya sat down wrapping his arm around her waist "anyways I saw the shit on Twitter" Midoirya looked at the newspaper "oh did you see my comment then?" Kaminari asked.

He laughed shaking his head "of course I saw your comment" "I thought it was funny" kaminari mumbled shrugging.

"It's a little funny" Kirishima leans into midoriya's side grinning "did you tell your moms yet?" "no... listen I only told you guys because you literally live next door I'm not telling anyone until my second trimester" Kaminari nodded "I'm sure you're gonna have a healthy pregnancy ei you'll be fine"

"She's just worried" Midoriya kissed her head softly "my fiance is a worried wart like me" Kirishima giggled "I haven't told anyone we're engaged"

"Tough shit Ei I'm telling everyone you're my fiance" "what the hell? Keeping secrets from me?" Bakugou grumbled.

"To be fair I'm stuck with Esmae until my contract ends" Bakugou rolled his eyes, "I told you to not fucking sign shit until reading it" "I know I'm sorry" "I'll fucking fix it or whatever" "thank you kacchan" "whatever nerd"

0-0-0-0

Twitter.com

🌐 Deku 🗸 @dekuofficial

I know what's been trending and honestly, I think it's an edit because I would never cheat on my girlfriend esmae??? I mean congrats for making big bucks

🗨️ 17k 🔄 73k 321k

🌐 Jun • @krdkriot [reply] @dekuofficial

Not deku trying to cover up his cheating scandal lol T-T

🗨️ 10 🔄 21 190

🌐 Esmae 🗸 @esmaelove [reply] @dekuofficial

Omg I can't believe my boyfriend betrayed me like this /j

🗨️ 23 🔄 19k 44k

🌐 Ink • @dekufreckles [reply] @esmaelove

I LOVE YOU ESMAE T_T YOU'RE SO FUCKING FUNNY LMFAO

🗨️ 5 🔄 55 234

🌐 Clover • @cloverispan [reply] @dekuofficial

Homie stop trying to play innocent lmfao we all know you love ejirou kirishima <3

🗨️ 14 🔄 39 134