I backed her against the counter, watching the change in her. Her chest moved up and down with her heavy breathing and behind her glare was true, undulated lust. Her lips parted slightly and before me her body was tense.

What a foreplay it was, fighting.

"I'll take my shirt back if you don't mind." I murmured against her neck and took the hem in my hand, praying to god I had the strength to resist when her tits are revealed.

She whimpers and lifts her hands, as I slide the fabric over her head. I had to dig my nails in my free palm to stop myself from bending down and sucking those little nipples that always got me in trouble. She was trembling with desire and I slid the shirt over my head, her scent turning me to a fucking rock.

"Thanks for coffee," I smile and she exhales harshly.

"Shut the door behind your back asshole." She mumbles and heads to her room, slamming the door shut.

"I can't resist you either, you stubborn childish girl."

I put the spare key on the counter, tracing it lightly before taking my shoes and leaving her flat. The heaviness in my chest was slowly beginning to fill me with panic.

I needed to fuck Cecily after dinner or otherwise...I'm truly screwed.

***

Charlotte is acting weird, trying to let me have dinner with her instead, using the I'm being lonely here and I wish I wasn't approach on me. I'd have stayed, really, I wasn't so keen on going to Cecily but I wasn't happy with the heaviness in my chest either. I needed to clear my head-get a good fucking for the lack of better words.

"I promised her, Lottie." I groan when she widens her eyes and pushes her lips out in a pout. I don't have all night. "Charlotte, stop now."

"Fine," she sighs, throwing me a distasteful look over her shoulder as she walks down the hall. "Have a nice dinner, Louis."

I mutter as I shut the door and wait for the elevator. What is it with women in my life? There's a bitch, a whiny sister and a bombshell, and fuck if they're not all stealing my sanity.

I slide in the car and turn the engine, hesitating for a full minute before sighing and driving off.

"Hi baby." She rises on her tiptoes and I accept her kiss, willing my heart to stop beating wildly beneath my chest. "Come on in. I've made your favourite dinner."

She seemed like a wife when she said that, and it increased the panic and revolt I was already feeling all the way here.

Her flat is tidy and girlish, with candles and pictures all around. She motions for the couch and I sit down, feeling uneasy. I wish I had been somewhere else. I wish this was Lola, swaying her way over to me with dinner.