666

-

Nicole

Nicole

"Gianni, can you come get this gun off of the table, babe?" I asked him as I sat on his couch, watching Menace 2 Society.

We'd been here about an hour now and I was enjoying my time of course but I was rarely enjoying it with him, considering he'd been up and down the stairs doing god knows what since I been here.

He hadn't sat down yet.

Then he left his gun on the coffee table and never came back to get it. All while I was watching a bunch of men on tv shooting at each other.

The combination just wasn't sitting right with me.

"Aight, here I come, ma." He said to me and a few moments later he was coming down the staircase.

"Yeah, so when you movin' in with a nigga?" He asked me, breaking my focus away from the tv as he walked in front of me and grabbed his gun to put it into his pants.

"I mean, you decorated and shit—"

"—it might as well be your crib too." He went on with his usual spiel and I smiled as I sat there looking at him.

Saying nothing, I simply displayed my left hand's naked ring finger, allowing him to understand the dilemma. Though he knew already since this was definitely not the first conversation about it.

"No ring, no Nic." I said to him, making him smirk in amusement.

"Oh aight then."

"Noted." Was all he said as I looked over his attire, seeing that he had on an entirely different outfit than before.

"Who are you getting cute for?" I couldn't help but to ask, considering he had on a crisp white tee, grey sweatpants and a fresh pair of all white air forces, looking like a tall fine ass glass of milk. Plus his hair was all wild, just waiting for a bitch to ask to do it.

"For you, ma."

"Look how you looking—"

"—I got to match your fly." He flirted and I couldn't contain the smile that graced my face before I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mhm."

"Whatever, Gianni." I said to him as I stood to my feet since we were obviously about to go.

"Are we going to your moms now for the block party?" I asked him as we made our way to his front door.

"Yeah, we out." He said as he was about to grab one of his car's keys and I quickly grabbed the ones he was reaching for out of the bowl.