kidnapped and interrogated

Dabi got ordered to kidnap a girl that somehow caught Shigaraki's eye. Dabi didn't know anything about her, he only knows her address and what she looks like.

~Dabi's POV~
When i got to her house i jumped trough a window and searched for her room. I found it and went in. I expected her to be 15-16 years old, but she looked 11-12 years old. I picked her up and she clung to me like a sloth. I held her tight and left.

When i got to the base Shigaraki ordered me to do the interrigation in the basement. "𝕀𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔸ℂ 𝕠𝕟?" "𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡." "𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕, 𝕤𝕙𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖. 𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕." "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐂 𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞." "𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕖,𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕. 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖."

"ℍ𝕖𝕪, 𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡." i rubbed my finger over the bridge of her nose and she woke up. "𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘,𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥." she jumped out of her skin when she realized she wasn't at home. "𝘞-𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶...?" "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕓𝕚." "𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?" "𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜, 𝕚'𝕞 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞." "𝘪-𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬." "𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥, 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕟." "𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺..." "𝕤𝕠, 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖?" "𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢..." "𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦?" "12..." (𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪, 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕚?) " 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜?" "𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥..." "𝕒𝕙,𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕤, 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤." I walked closer to her, her eyes were filled with fear, as if she's begging me to spare her life without even saying a word. I placed a hand on her forhead. She was really cold and her arms were covered in goosebumps. "𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖.𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞." i untied her. When i was going to pick her up she raised her arms to make it easier, and i think she's more comfortable when she lays on people like a sloth. "𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕚 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖." "𝘰-𝘰𝘩, 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮." "𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚'𝕞 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕤𝕤'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣." we got to my room and i placed her on my bed. She was fast asleep. I pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around my torso. My heart melted when i felt those adorable small hands on my back and her face on my chest. I swear she is the cutest thing i have ever seen. She's just like a kitten.