1

I pulled my horse into the stables of a small inn I found slightly off the kings road. I tied up my horse and made my way into the small dirty inn. The inn was full of people, mostly dirty looking men with shitty armor on and a few whores scattered around. A short plump woman with red stained teeth walked up to me as I stood in the doorway scanning the area for a free table.

"M'lady, you may have to sit with someone else. We're packed full." She smiled a small nervous smile. She looked stressed as if she hadn't had this many costumers in ages.

I gave her a light grin as I rested my hand on the hilt of my sword. "That'll be just fine, thank you" I said In a kind, calm voice. I took a few steps forward to get a better look at the tables. I had spotted one with a singular man, alone eating his food quietly. The man has slicked back dark brown hair with slight facial hair, piercing blue eyes and a sunken face. He was a handsome man, and looked to be a Sellsword.

I smiled to myself and walked swiftly over to the lone man. I pulled out a chair and leaned Infront of him. "Mind of I sit here? Everywhere else is taken." I said to him kindly, with a light friendly smile sat on face.

The man looked up from his food, confused. As he looked upon me a smirk formed on his face. "No, not at all. What might your name be?" He asked me leaning forward on his elbows on the table.

My smile stayed on my face as I sat down. "I'm y/n greyjoy. You are?" I set my hand out above the table to shake his hand.

His eyes seemed to light up as he heard my name, he leaned back in his seat and picked up his ale. He cocked an eyebrow as he looked me up and down once again, examining me. "Bloody Greyjoy, huh." He took a sip out of his wine and set it down sitting back up. "Well, I'm bronn." He said calmly.

"Sellsword?" I asked him as a woman poured ale into the cup Infront of me. I looked up at her and thanked her quietly before she walked away. Bronn nodded his head and looked to the door as if something was happening. I turned my head around to look at what bronn was seeing and was faced with none other than, tryion fucking Lannister.

"My men can sleep in the stables. As for myself, I don't require a large room." The short man said beginning to walk through the inn.

"Truly my lord we have nothing." The inn keeper with the red teeth said following him closely.

"Is there nothing I can do ..... To remady this" tryion said clinking a gold coin on a near by table. As he walked closer and closer to bronn and I's table, bronn spoke up.

"You can have my room." He said plainly, raising his cup.

"Now there's a clever man." Tryion said flicking bronn the coin. He caught the coin with the swift move of his arm.

My eyes drifted back to bronn and away from the Lannister. Bronn was looking down admiring the coin he was just gifted. He glanced up as he noticed i was looking at him. I leaned forward onto my elbows and looked into his eyes, resting my head in my hands. "You should buy me some food with that coin." I smiled at him flirtatiously trying to get my way.

Bronn smirked at me and nodded giving in. As he went to purchase me some food, we heard the Lannisters speak up once again.

"Lady stark!" He said loudly. My attention was pulled away from bronn once more as I heard the name of the wife of the man who had captured my younger brother during one of my family's many rebellions. "What an unexpected pleasure. I was sorry to have missed you at winterfell." He finished speaking as catelyn stark stood up from her seat.

"I was still catelyn Tully the last time I stayed here. You ser, is that the black bat of harrenhal I see embroidered on your coat." She said making her way around the room to certain men. She walked around for a moment speaking to men who served houses that were loyal to the house Tully. Finally she turned around to face Tyrion once more. "This man, came into my house as a guest and there conspired to murder my son, a boy of 10. In the name of king Robert and the good lords you serve, I call apon you to seize him and help me return him to winterfell to await the kings justice." Lady stark finished her speech and almost immediately all the men she talked to and more drew their swords and seized the small man.

I leaned back and looked at bronn, who looked at me with a mischievous look in his eyes. I looked back behind me to all the men with swords standing around tryion and looked back him with a nod as we both stood up and followed the crowd of men out the door.

A/N so if you liked this chapter at this time I already have 21 written so I'm going to post them slowly as I go through and proofread them all okay that's it thank you for reading