part 64

In morning 🌄....

In headquarters....

( Hm knock on DGP's cabin and....)

Dgp : come in......

( Hm enter inside and....)

Hm : Jai hind sir......( smilingly....)

Dgp : Jai hind Madam.... welcome to Delhi.....( he said smilingly with handshake 🤝.....hm also smile.....)

Hm : thank you sir . Par aap humare senior hai to phir ye madam....... (cunfeauseingly....)

Dgp : kya aap bhi , iss desh ki Pradhan mantri ki maa hai aap . Itni respect to banti hai, actually isse jyada banti hai par vardi ki vajah se......

Hm : maaf kijiyega sir hum aapko aise bich me kat rahe hai par abhi hum aapki sirf junior hai . Na ki iss desh ke PM ki maa . So please hume usi tarah treet kijiye . Hum humari personal aur professional life alag rakhte hai.......
( And listening this DGP looking at her proudly......)

Dgp : sach me, jaisa suna tha aap bilkul vaisi hai . Vaise achha laga aspke vichar sunkar ...... smilingly.....

Hm : shukriya sir aur I hope ki aap ye baat abhi kisi ko nahi batayenge......

Dgp : bilkul.... ( and exactly that time someone door knock and....)

DGP : come in..... ( and the person comes inside and.....)

P : Jai hind sir.... aapne hume bulaya....( smilingly....and hearing this voice hm's heart beat fast she cluch her fist.... Yes, she knew who this is, how could she forget this voice. She was remembering the wounds of the old memories. She comes out of her memories with the voice of the DGP sir....)

Dgp : yahi vo officer hai Anubhav jiske liye maine tumhe yaha bulaya.....( As looks at the chair on which Haseena was sitting. Haseena's back was in front of him so he could not see her face.....)
Iss shehar ki nayi commissioner Haseena Mallik Singh..... ( Yes hm ne apna surname nahi badla . Kyuki unka divorce nahi hua aur uske sare sabhi jagah uska yahi naam hai.......)

( Listening this name As got numb The ground slips from under his feet.....)
( Gathering courage, Haseena gets up from the chair and turns her face in front of him. Their eyes meet and the pain and agony hidden in their hearts could clearly be seen in each other's eyes . Both had tears in their eyes. Both may be in their own place but still their souls were going to each other . They slowly slowly come closer,Anu takes her hand, kisses her, takes her face in his hands and places his lips on her forehead. Then he kisses on her cheeks and every part of her face very lovingly. In the eyes of both, there was the happiness of meeting for so many years and the pain of being away. tears were flowing from both their eyes... Haseena also kisses Anu's face lovingly, both touch each other's forehead and say I love you❣️ and hug each other tightly.......)

All this time this song plays in Bakground....🎵

( Both of them come out of their dream with Dgp Sir's voice and they remember the reality💔... both still had tears in their eyes.......)

Dgp : aur Mrs Singh ye hai......

Hm : Miss Mallik sir.....( she said looking at As.....)

Dgp : jii miss Mallik to ye hai DIG Anubhav singh.... humare department ke bahut hi kabil officer bilkul aap ki tarah..... ( smilingly.....)