part 46

• Next part parso aayega ....

Continue....

( As locked the door and....)

As : aapko pata hai aap aaj kitani pyari aur khubsurat lag rahi hai....( he said smilingly and pull her close ....)

Hm : aap bhi aaj bahut handsome lag rahe ho ..... ( she said smilingly....)

As : dhanyawad jaan...( smilingly and kiss her forehead deeply she close her eyes and fills his love...... after 5 minutes he separate her forehead and she hugs him tightly he also wrapped his arms around her back....)

Hm : aaj sab kitane khush hai anubhav..... ( she said smilingly....)

As : ha hum bhi bahut khush hai . Humne to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki humare jivan me bhi ye pal aayega...( he said huggingly....)

Hm : humne bhi nahi socha tha, par hota vahi hai jo kismat me likha hota hai....( she said smilingly and broke the huge but still they are standing closely.....)

As : bilkul sahi kaha aapne......he said smilingly and kiss her cheeks softly..he looks her beautiful eyes and lost....he pulls her very close . She feels his hot breath on her face..he holds her waist tightly and digge her face in her neck and starts prepare wet kisses their she cluch her hand and starts breathing heavily . He bite her earlobe and she moon....

Hm : ahh.....

   He continuesly kissing her neck and clevrege she going to weak on her knees...but she knows this is not right time for this so she very hardly speak....

Hm : ahh....Anu bha.....av ..... r....uk jaiye.......( she said very difficulty....)

   ( Listening this As Stop and look her khol eyes ....)

As : I love you jaan....( he said lovingly looking her eyes....)

Hm : I love you too....( she said smilingly..he comes close to her face he only looking at her lips.... she understands what he wants...he comes close to her lips . He is about to put his lips on her lips, but she keeps his hands on his lips.... He opens his eyes and looks at her cunfeauseingly .....)

Hm : jab do din intajaar kiya hai to thoda aur sahi.....( she said smilingly and She separates from him and sits on the bed....)

As : jaan ye anuchit ( he said frownely and He goes towards her and sits by her side sadly.....)

  She sees his face and laughs...

Hm : sabar ka phal mitha hota hai jaan ke jaan..... ( she said smilingly and kiss her both cheeks 😊... and he smiles He pulls her towards him from the waist. And she puts his hand on her chest and...)

As : thik hai jitana satana hai sataiye phir aap humse bacha kar kaha jayengi...(.he said smilingly and wink at her she blushed ☺️.....)

Hm : vaise aap pehle to aise nahi the ab kaise ho gaye ....nai matlab jab hum pehle relationship me the tab to aapne kabhi humare mathe par bhi kiss nahi kiya aur na hi kabhi khud se humara hath pakda ....to.....( she asked rising eyebrows 🤨 teasingly....)

As : vo kya hai na jaan......( he pulls her very close and huskily whispered her ear....). Jab se humne aapke hothon ko chakha hai aur char saal pehle ki raat ke baare me hume yaad aaya hai tab se hum aise ho gaye jaan......( he said huskily and kiss her ear.... and listening this haseena blush hard ☺️ . She hugged her tightly and hides her face in his chest... and he smile.....)