Chapter 2

BOB IS SO FUCKING HOT MSMDKDJSNSNs (I am heavily disappointed in myself.)

~~~~

 Bob Velseb had broken into your home just yesterday. He hadn't come back yet. But why had he not killed you? Or kidnapped you? Or hell, even eaten you then there? You didn't know, but you were thankful. You walked away from the Candy Club, holding a small bag of candy. 

Last night, all of your candy had disappeared while you were asleep. Any guesses on who the culprit was?

You immediately thought it was one of the kids In that Hatzgang. You know, the three kids that wear those stupid hats.  Most preferably, Roy. He just loves to prank you. "HEY [[NAME]]!" Well if it isn't the little scoundrel himself.

You look down to see Roy holding your bag of candy. He must've snatched it away from you while you were caught up in your own thoughts. And he was eating all of your candy like a FUCKING greedy pig. 'This asshole' "Roy, give my candy back to me." "No." And with that final response, he sped away with his friends. "OH FUCK YOU!" You sped after him, catching his every turn until you couldn't find him anymore. You looked around the alleyways and behind dumpster bins, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Where the hell did he go with my candy?" You muttered to yourself. You sighed and guessed  that his mom had picked him up. Now candyless, you trudged onward to your house. The sky had gotten darker and the wind picked up. You crossed your arms and shivered. Finally reaching your house, you grabbed the doorknob.

It was unlocked.

'WHAT THE FUCK. I LOCKED THE DOOR WHEN I LEFT TODAY? WHY IS IT OPEN!?' You internally panicked and walked inside hesitantly. Everything looked normal. Your money was safe, nothing was stolen. But, as you walked towards your room, it felt like someone was watching you. Quietly.

 You started to shake a little and opened the door. Your room looked like a mess. Your clothes were everywhere and anywhere. Undergarments on the floor, a shirt hanging in the ceiling fan, and everything was unorganized. 

"What the hell-" you were cut off by yourself when you spotted a small bag on your bed. It was your bag of candy from the Candy Club. The same bag Roy had stolen from you. You picked up the bag and inspected it, and there was red on it. Blood. You shivered and looked at a small note on the bag. You carefully grabbed the note and read it.

'To my sweetie' 

"Who the fuck?" You stood there, holding the note, dumbfounded. 'Who's blood is this? Who trashed my room? And who put this here!?' The plethora of thoughts were swirling around your head yet again.

~~Bob's POV (Unexpected, right??)~~

Today, I was happy. I got into [[NAME]]'s house. I got to eat what they ate. I looked at their drawings. I went through their things. I even laid down on their bed. I had hoped this day would never end. "My darling lives so wonderfully! Sadly, they don't live with me. But, that'll change soon!" I broke into hearty laughter. My laugh was akin to a deranged man laughing. Either that or Santa Clause.

I sat the small bag down on the bed. The bag I had to pry out of a small kids cold hands to give back to you. I quickly scribbled a small note and placed it beside the candy. The door clicked open, and I heard your small footsteps pound on the floor. I quickly hid in the shadows, being careful to not be caught.

A smile broke into my face as I saw you pick up the bag of candy and read the letter. The look on your face made me ecstatic. You walked out of your room, slamming the door behind you. I couldn't help myself. "Does my darlin' like my surprise?" I though out loud. 

I was practically laughing as I pulled up the window pane and jumped out of it, running towards my own little home. My little home I was eager to share with my dear.

~~~

Howdy, everyone! I'm sorry to give you all another short chapter, but I am moving so  I gotta focus on that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you all in the next. Also, thank you all for 32 reads! 

-Bob Velseb's Wife 

(EDIT 2: It's 4:08 in the morning so I'll edit the next chapter and go to bed.)