The Girl behind the throne Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

I was close to sleep when I heard him humming, the low sound of it buzzing like a bee through his chest. “What are you doing?”

“Humming through my horniness”. He replied bluntly making me laugh.

I fell asleep with the noise of Jamie humming something that sounded a lot like loveshack

“Your majesty? Im here to tidy up”. Charity called through the door and persistently knocked. I groaned looking up at Jamie who was fast asleep his nose in my hair. I nudged him awake and he shot up banging my head off his.

I glared at him while rubbing my head. He copied me before chuckling lowly and kissing the sore spot on my head.

“Can you come back later charity?” Jamie called out chuckling. I stood up going to the bathroom, feeling Jamie’s eyes on me.

I shut the door and went over to the sink, I threw water on my face to cool it down and remove yesterday’s make-up, and I felt grimy in my day old underwear so I decided on a shower.

I pulled the fluffy white towels out from the rack and relaxed under the warm steady flow of the water. I heard the door open behind me and I turned around.

Jamie stood there topless with a pair of jeans on, his eyes going everywhere. I know I should have been blushing like crazy and trying to cover myself up but I didn’t want to, I wanted to be with the man I loved.

Jamie practically ran across the big tiled bathroom to the shower and walked under the flow of water with his jeans still on. A big grin on his face as his eyes trailed over my body. Smiling back at him and leaning against the wall, I hooked one finger through the belt holes of his jeans pulling him closer to me.

His breathing was heavy as he moved closer to me and leaned one hand either side of me against the wall, the pounding water dripping over us both, it fell in droplets around his high cheekbones leading down to his strong jaw. His eyes were blazing into mine with a soft intensity that made me melt a little on the inside.

Taking his time, he rubbed his nose against mine before swooping into kiss my lips; it was teasingly at first, only soft pecks every now and again, he rubbed his mouth up against my jaw making me shiver. He moved closer to me and I could feel the tightness in his soaking jeans against my leg.

“Jamie?” I whispered, whimpering slightly as he lifted his hand to my boob, rubbing it gently.

“Yeah?” He said jerkily moving closer to me.

“I’ve never done this before”. I said in a low voice feeling slightly embarrassed.

Suddenly Jamie’s lips came crashing to mine; I could feel him smiling against my lips.

“Are you pleased that im a virgin?” I teased guessing what his smile was about.

“Of course I am. I was supposed to be your first kiss; it’s only fitting that I should be your first something”. He said grinning like an idiot.

I knew I was supposed to say something witty, but I was too nervous. “Is it going to hurt?” I asked in a low voice, I knew what the answer was going to be, but I had to check out his response.

“It will at first, but I will take care of you”. He said before kissing me passionately again, massaging my tongue against his.

Well that was more than good enough for me.

******************************

(A/N : to read the whole scene go to the restricted section of this story)