The Girl behind the throne Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

He stopped an inch away from me, and just stared at me, all of me. “You are so beautiful”. He said before striding over the small distance between us, grabbing my face in his hands and kissing me passionately.

I moaned deeply as he lifted me up and I wrapped both legs around his waist kissing him urgently. The kiss deepened as I knotted my fingers through his hair crushing my face to his. Jamie’s kisses were out of this world; literally it was like I never felt anything like it before. A trail of warmth flew down my skin as he touched me.

I wriggled closer to him and felt him moan as my hips made contact with his ‘little friend’ through our clothes. He kissed along the length of my neck his hands everywhere.

I moaned as he nipped the base of my neck with his teeth, my hands nervously shaking tried to unzip the slutty polyester dress; Jamie pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. “Don’t do that”. He said in a low voice, like it physically pained him to say it.

“What why?” I asked as rejection coursed through my body. I looked down at the ground feeling tears fill my eyes.

“Tessie?” Jamie asked his forehead still against mine though I refused to look up at his face.

“Yeah?” I said in a low voice, I began to pull away from him when I felt a hand come to my chin urging me to look at him. I looked up at his face, his slate grey eyes blazing into mine.

“Tessie, you have no idea how hard it is for me not to strip you completely naked and have you screaming out my name until it is the only word you can say. But I will not sleep with you while you’re drunk”. He said in a husky voice layered with lust.

I smiled widely and went a little cross eyed; I guess he’s right about the drunk thing. “Oh ok then, I guess I’ll go home”. I said going to the door, Jamie pulled me back by the arm.

“Whoa no you don’t. You’re sleeping in here with me”. He said picking me up and throwing me down on the bed so I was quickly enveloped in the fluffy duvet that smelled of him. Mmm, Jamie’s smell.  

I pulled at the zip of my dress again and Jamie’s eyes widened as I shrugged it off. “Don’t worry im not going to rape you; I just don’t want to sleep in polyester, besides I have no idea who this belongs to”. I said through chuckles, but Jamie’s eyes appeared to be frozen on my body, I waved my hand in front of his face breaking him out of the trance.

“Ok but you can’t sleep like that”. He said looking away to the door now instead of me.

“Why? im tired”. I whined sleepily snuggling further into the bed.

“A. because Tessie, despite my morals, I would find it extremely difficult to stay away from you and b because you still have your mouse ears on”. He said chuckling lowly, he went over to his wardrobe and rummaged around in it before returning with a polo shirt for me to wear.

I sat up sleepily as he pulled the shirt over my head before sagging back into the comfortable bed once again. I felt him tug the mouse ears off my head and groan quietly.

“What’s up?” I asked blearily not bothering to open my eyes; I could feel him looking at me anyway.

“Its not working, you look even sexier with my clothes on”. He said groaning and I felt the bed dip beside me.

I chuckled lowly before lazily dragging the duvet over my body. “Better?” I asked once I was covered up, I could feel his body heat to the right of me.

“No”. He groaned again, I rolled over so I was pressed to his side, lifting his arm I snuggled into his armpits. Damn even the boys pits smell like heaven, how is that possible?