The Girl behind the throne Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

“You can call me thor”. Andrew said grinning like an idiot and swaying slightly.

“Right Thor, good night”. The queen said laughing loudly before leaving, but not without taking another look at Andrew and laughing her head off.   

I got a fit of giggles then and somehow ended up wrapping myself in the curtain tripping over and pulling the curtain completely free of its pole and landed in a giggling heap on the floor.

“Tess are you alive?” I felt Andrew poke me through the thick curtain.

“You poked me in the boob”. I giggled louder than before and began to try to find my way out of my velvet cocoon.

“Urgh gross”. Andrew said loudly, I managed to free my face in time to see Andrew staring scornfully at his hand and wiping it off his dress.

“Thanks”. I said in a sarcastic voice while I tried and epically failed to get the rest of my body free.

“Oh I don’t mean that you don’t have lovely boobs, but seriously that would like me touching up my sister”. He said drunkenly, taking another big swig out of his wellington boot/glass.

 “Andrew just help me up”. I said groaning as I tried to wiggle my way around.

“No I think I like you that way, you kind of remind me of the baby Jesus”. Andrew said seriously, his Viking helmet as tilted to the side and his tights had a ladder on them. “All wrapped up lookin’ like a baby, oh my god. Do you know what that would make me?”

“What?” I asked through giggles

“Jesus’ mom”. He straightened up proud as punch.

I was laughing hysterically at his random outburst for five minutes while he stared around the room in wonder. “Where are we? Are those my feet?” He asked looking around.

I just laughed at him and somehow managed to roll myself out of self-made booby trap. I had to remind myself why we were even in here, I was here to see Jamie and Andrew was being the tour guide. A completely shit one at that, I mean I tried numerous times to tell him that I was practically raised here and I worked here, so I wouldn’t need him to show me where things were. Andrews’s response was “it gets creepy at night-time”. Im pretty sure I was here because he didn’t like being by himself in the dark.

I looked down at my dress and remembered that I had changed too I was wearing a French maid costume and had mouse ears on instead of a Viking helmet. The whole slutty combination was thanks to some suspicious costumes we found at Sloane’s dads house. Of course we then proceeded to put them on and prance around the house throwing out some crazy dance moves.

“Im going to go find Jamie”. I said standing up, I walked over to the mirror and checked my hair sloppily.

“The boy is going to have a heart attack when he sees me in this” Andrew said twirling before stopping and sneered jokily at me “he might look at you too, I suppose”.

“Ok douche-bag wish me luck”. I said laughing as I made my way up the stairs to his room.

I opened the door slowly and I stumbled in yelling out “ass-face banana hammock” when my toe made contact with a piece of furniture falling onto Jamie’s bed with a loud bang.  

I felt Jamie move beside me and he sat up turning on the light.

He saw my face and smiled before his eyes trailed the rest of the way down my lightly clad body. I blushed furiously as his eyes caught on the stockings tips showing due to the shortness of the skirt.

He got out of the bed slowly and walked over to me. I couldn’t help but look at him the same way; he was only wearing his boxers, his toned stomach with clearly defined abs. His golden hair was nearly falling into his eyes and was a mess as usual.