Small Time Romance

The next day , nana came to the school with a quarrel with her brother and came with little anger. Ling said to nana" Good morning nana ". nana replied "Good morning ling" she replied with anger tone. Ling asked to nana "Why are you in anger?". nana replied " This morning I and my brother had a fight , my parents supported him only so I am in a very bad anger". Ling told to nana " come near to me nana ,I will make your anger go in a second". nana replied " how?". ling "just come as I said" so nana went close to him and suddenly ling touched her hair softly and told" my girl you look so romantic in this anger face". Nana " ling.... you are such a flirting boy " and smiled at him. ling " for you only I am , not for others" . nana " stop don't make me blush and go and do your work".

Then ling went to do his works and he became happy when he saw nana was happy . Nana thinking about ling and sit in her place. The day went happly.

It is evening now , ling told nana to wait for him and has some works to do for nana. Nana told okay and started to wait for ling. When the class cleaning gets over, ling asked to nana to take one pen and come with him. Nana went towards ling.

Ling is standing in the stationary place and told" now we are going to write one lists of needed stationary . All the shopkeepers went to home and you are the only person knows about stationary so could you help me out to write ?" nana replied " yes I will help you"

Ling gave a note and told to start writing what is he telling. so nana started to write the list . Ling tells one by one to nana and nana writing it one by one . suddenly ling made it slow and nana saw his face , ling's face changed from work mode to romance mode. Ling slowly touched nana's hand and nana stopped writing , and told" ling , we have some work to do have you forgot it ?". When nana told that ling stopped touching her hand and went to tell the list .

But nana got distracted by him and seeing ling closely from ling's back. When ling turns towards nana and checking the list nana kissed ling on his cheek suddenly. Ling got surprise about it and saw nana's face in a lovely way . Ling caught nana's hand and pushed her towards him and hugged nana and kissed her for a while . After that kiss nana asked to ling" do we finished it?" ling replied" do you want more?". nana replied" you idiot , I asked about list , " ling replied " hoo I thought" then nana stopped him and asked " finished or not about list". ling replied " yes we finished in a smiley tone. Then nana said bye bye to ling and went to her home happly with a blushing face.