The Noisy Class Room

The next day , nana entered the school gate she saw little children are standing near the gate and ground and seeing all over and talking to their friends. when she was looking around ,and then went to the classroom . the prayer bell hasn't rang yet , so a lot of students and parents standing on the ground and corners . Then she went to his floor , there are her friends and classmates standing and talking . Nana went inside her class room , and kept her things in her seat. On the right side near nana a girl named chae-won sitting . All of them call her chea only. she is a talkative girl. after nana came chea came inside the class, nana told her that you have escaped from begin late because it was just 5 minutes left for the bell to ring. Then after the prayer finished , class was started , duri sir came in to our class , he told that "it is math class ,I know all of you kept your math book and notes on the table ready but now we don't need the note , we need book only for 10 minutes . because on math subject I am going leave you free , I will give you a math workbook , I will tell you the instruction about the workbook , I will explain the topic to you . and when you understand you can start doing the sums from workbook by yourself . you can talk and discuss but sums should be done ." All of us told okay to that . Duri sir told to ling to carry those workbooks from chan sir and distribute to all . ling distributed the workbooks ,and chan sir told" write your names in the workbook and use pencils to do sums because if any some got wrong answer you can erase with the help of eraser". Then duri sir started to teach us . all of us are listening to him and then we started to love the math subject.

After he taught us one topic he told to start doing the sums in the workbook ,so we also started doing math , when ling was talking to sona who is sitting next to him. when ling was talking to sona , nana is starring at ling for sometimes, ling told to sona that" see nana is seeing us laughing , you are making me shame so shut your mouth and do your work" .

Then duri sir came asked to ling that" do you have any doubt" ,ling told" no sir". nana saw ling face at that time laugh herself inside. and then she started doing her work .

When the math period started , we opened our workbook and started doing by singing songs silently and talking and discussing about the sums . At the lunch break nana cleaned her place to eat lunch, when ling also doing the same she starred at him for a while .when lei saw nana starring at ling , lei asked" why are you starring at him nana, did anything happened ?"when lei asked ling turned back and asked nana and lei" what are you talking guys?" nana replied that she is going restroom for wash her hand and she ran away.

After few minutes nana prepared to eat her lunch , there dal also standing and to nana about lunch . ling came and asked to nana whether he can sit next to her. nana replied okay.

Then nana started to like things whichever ling do . Ling's smile ,talk, sharing foods , the way he treats his friends and a lot. chea asked to nana "what happened why your face is become reddish." Nana replied that she don't know about that .