Hope's expression darkens ever so slightly at the reminder "Like what happened to mama."

Hayley's eyes soften , seeing her daughter act so coldly was disheartening, even though her looks were all her , her behavior reminded her so much of Kara "Hope.. we've talked about this.."

Hope stomped angrily, the emotional outburst sends a invisible blast at Hayley, making the hybrid fly a few feet stunned by the force of the blow "Hope.." Hayley muttered shaking off the daze.

Horrified with her actions , hope instinctively steps back "I'm sorry, im sorry." She apologized sincerely.

Hayley blurred to her daughter and her confused son, she gathered them in her arms, hugging them tight to her chest "It's okay, it's okay, I'm not hurt baby, okay. But we're going to have a talk about controlling your emotions okay.." Hope nods weakly, her eyes fall to Heinrik who doesn't look scared but surprised "okay.." she never wanted to hurt her brother, she'd protect him until their mama came back.... "okay.."

Later

Hayley sighed softly watching her daughter sulk at the table, pushing her food around in her plate, it was a common occurrence and were Hope a teenager she'd be worried about a eating disorder but given the events this morning and Hope withdrawing more and more , the lack of appetite wasn't all too new. Heinrik though the complete opposite of his sister , dug into his meal enthusiastically as if he hadn't eaten for days.

"I have a surprise .." she says slowly, the comment makes Hope look up oddly hopeful but Hayley douses it almost immediately. "uncle Marcus and aunt Lily found a way to wake your aunts and uncles."

Hope's head drops, getting her hopes up for the day that her mama came home got harder and harder as time wore on, "Oh.."she mumbled.

Hayley sighed softly "This is good news Hope.." Hayley tries to comfort her daughter.

Hope pushed her plate away and gets off her stool "I'm not hungry. Excuse me." She mutters despondently , not waiting for her mommy to dismiss her.

Hayley shakes her head, she thought dealing with a moody teen would come years later but Hope was more sullen and depressed, she never truly opened herself to living in forks, she hated everything about it. The only time she smiled genuinely was when she was playing with Heinrik, speaking of , she looks at her son who looks at the door where Hope disappeared through.

"Heinrik?"

Heinrik turns his head and looks at his mommy, melancholy that doesn't belong in a four year olds eyes appears "When is mama coming?"

Hayley fights the urge to cry "I.." she struggles to lie "I don't —I don't know honey." She says honestly.

Heinrik lowers his head, eyes dropping to his plate "Does mama .. not like me?"

Hayley's eyes widened at the question, she stands up from her chair and moved closer to her son, she picks him and puts him in her lap. "Heinrik I want you listen to me okay?"

"Mmkay.."

Hayley kissed his tousled raven locks "Your mama loves you so much, when I told her I was pregnant with you, she couldn't stop smiling. But something bad happened and to keep me , you and Hope safe.. your mama was taken by a bad man okay.. she never wanted to leave you .. but to make sure we were safe, she had no choice baby.." she explained evenly.

Heinrik nods sniffing a bit "Mama is the strongest?"

Hayley smiles sadly "The strongest in the whole world, one day she'll come back and see you and Hope.. and love you even more than she already does.." she promised..