Succumb To Desire One Shot

Risotto never thought of prying into his girlfriend's things. They have been together for about three years now. They now live together, after one year. She offered a place for him to stay after he struggled for a little while, but now he makes good money. Y/N was out of work in the mean time, while he was cleaning the house. He did stumbled upon something a little earlier, holding a broom in one hand, but now it was on the floor due to the shock and couldn't keep his hold on it.

Y/N has always been quite private when it came to her closet, so Risotto had always respected her boundaries, he thought it might have been work related since she would shut herself occasionally when it was crunch time. His face was bright red of the sight of seeing a vibrator, lube, a strap on dildo, rope and wax candles, and a bunch of notes and pictures.

"W-What?" His cheeks grew red and he picks up the small vibrator. Risotto quickly glances around the room. "I...though..mggh."

He picked up a notebook that was clearly her hand writing that has her past boyfriend's names. He remembered their names when she mentioned it in the past. What he hadn't expected was that they were all quite submissive towards her. That thought never came to his mind. She never did anything or acted dominant towards Risotto. Y/N was quite docile and submissive so that thought never even occurred to him. Risotto pouted, realizing that she never asked him or even tried to do this towards him. He's heard of pegging before, not like he's tried it before. His face goes bright red from the thought of it.

He picked up his phone and quickly texted her while he finishes up his cleaning.

Y/N heard her phone ringing when work slowed for the moment and sees its from Risotto.

'We need to talk.'

Y/N eyes widened , fearing the worse and quickly types back.

'Darling, Is everything alright?'

'Yes.'

Y/N raised an eyebrow in confusion. She lightly sighed and continued to work until her shift came to an end.

It was now 5:35pm, the overtime and commute did not help. She really wanted to get home on time. She arrived at her apartment and unlocks the door. She closes the door behind her and locks it, she placed her purse on the chair and noticed that Risotto was sitting on the chair as if he was waiting for her.

"Wha? Darling, what are you doing? You usually watch tv around this time."

"I couldn't." Risotto replied

"You couldn't?" Y/N furrowed her brows slightly.

"I said we needed to talk." Risotto explains.

"Right, I know. I just got home so I like to eat some dinner." Risotto hums, since it was his turn to cook food and he made some spaghetti and meatballs.

"Its cold. I didn't know what time you were coming home."

"Oh! that's okay. I can heat it up. Work has been really busy lately." Y/N chuckles.

Risotto stayed in his seat while he watched Y/N heat up her dinner and watches her eat.

"Aren't you going to eat too?"

"I already ate."

Y/N slowly nodded and continued to eat until she was finished and got up to wash her plate and cups. There was never any dishes when Risotto stays home. Honestly sometimes Risotto acts like a house husband. Her apartment has been a lot cleaner and really well organized ever since he moved in. It's quite precious how much to tends to the house chores and quite a good cook. Y/N feels like to have Risotto.