XXVI- Battlefield

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) didn't respond. He just closed his eyes.

Raki grunted and moved towards the plant, fighting through the pain. Xeren's eyes widened as he saw her stab the plant with her machete.

He sent out a slash of lighting at her. She propelled herself away from the lightning attack.

She went in a circle, gripping her machete.

Xeren followed her, swinging more lightning slashes. She avoided them all with her skates.

Raki: (Y/N)!!

The vassal growled and jumped at her, swinging his fan wildly. She ducked under him and raised one of her legs, propelling it up with the dial attached to the skate, kicking him in the chest.

He flew upwards. She used the opportunity to zoom to the plant. She quickly cut a big hole in the red wall, causing water to pour out of the plant. (Y/N) slumped out of it as well.

Raki: (Y/N)!!

She knelt down next to him. He groggily opened his eyes.

(Y/N): Why? Why did you save me? You barely know me.

Raki: That's for saving me twice earlier. Plus, I never abandon my allies. <thinking> I'm not like Wyper.

(Y/N) smirked.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Raki helped him up.

(Y/N): I'll be fine. Once I dry up, I'll be good as new.

Xeren: You two are really a pain in the ass.

The vassal was standing on another hovering flower. Two more were behind him.

Xeren: I'll separate you!!

The two flowers shot towards the two allies. They slammed into them, lifting them up into the air.

(Y/N) covered his fist in swirling wind and punched the flower, blasting it off of him. It moved towards Xeren, who sliced it in half with his fan.

Raki, however, found herself being pushed into the forest. She was too weakened from the lightning attacks.

(Y/N): Raki!!

He ran after her but Xeren appeared behind him and slashed his back with his fan.

The (H/C) haired male stumbled forward a bit but shrugged off the pain. He continued moving forward.

That's when Xeren threw multiple Flora Dials in front of (Y/N), and a wall of vines burst out of the ground in between Raki and (Y/N).

(Y/N): This won't hold me!

He surrounded his fist in swirling wind. Xeren threw his fan, impaling (Y/N) in the back. He fell forward, weakened as the wind disappeared.

Raki, meanwhile, was pushed into the forest by the giant flower. She gripped the bag of vearth as she disappeared from view.

Xeren: <smirking> Hmph. Now that you're separated, things will get easier.

He put his foot on (Y/N)'s head and pulled his sensu fan out of his back. The vassal then held his fan up, ready to impale the pirate in the head with it.

(Y/N) pulled his head up. Xeren predicted the move and jumped up into the air.

However, (Y/N) was quick and lunged upwards, grabbing his opponent's leg.

Xeren: What—?!

(Y/N): Rolling Thunder!!

He spun Xeren around before throwing him up into the air.