NCT'S JAEHYUN ANNOUNCES MARRAIGE AND PREGNANCY OF FIANCÉE

NCT's Jaehyun just announced on his Instagram that he is getting married to his pregnant girlfriend of 4 years.

According to some media outlets, his suspected girlfriend is a manager of NCT 127 and is the same age as the member.

What do you think about this sudden move by him? Let us know in the comments down below!

Comments

@/_jaemints_ 1/26 members getting married🥺 mark you're next

@/moominie imagine how many more members are dating and we only know about 2 of them- actually just one now our boy jaehyun is a grown man

@/niqehsja their child would be so cute tho

View more comments

"what the fuck..." she picked her phone back up and just then the doorbell rang.

she rushed to her door, and saw that she had a parcel. she quickly picked it up. it seemed like a book or something like that.

it was from alice and jaehyun.

she ripped open the packaging, and stared at the parcel with a wide smile.

it was a wedding invitation.

she quickly called alice again, but alice didn't pick up. she hung up and literally a second later, mark called her.

"mark, what the fuck-" she started, switching her laptop on.

"i know! i know!" he seemed too excited. "i just got to know about it!"

"this is so good!" she said. "i'm gonna cry."

"i fucking know, i'm so happy for them!" he said.

"is jaehyun or eonnie nearby?" she asked.

"yeah, jaehyun is here..." he said. "you wanna talk to him?"

"obviously, i wanna congratulate him." she said.

"alright, hold on." he said.

a few seconds later, jaehyun's voice was heard.

"hey, tiffany." he said.

"jaehyun! congratulations on becoming a father! i'm so happy for you guys!" she said excitedly.

"thank you so much!" he chuckled. "you got the invitation, right?"

"yeah!" she chuckled.

"you have to come." he said. "we'll be so happy if you can make it. plus mark will have a date."

"of course, i will." she chuckled.

"alice was saying that she wanted you and mark to be the the baby's godparents." he said.

"oh, my god...jaehyun...i'm so honoured." she sniffled.

"oi, are you crying?" jaehyun asked.

"what? she's crying?" mark's voice was heard in the background.

"i'm so happy for you guys." she said. "take all my love. how old is the baby?"

"8 weeks." he said. "we're having a small wedding so that's why it's literally next month."

"hm, i see." she said. "what about the gender reveal?"

"a week before our wedding." he asked.

"okay, done." she said.

"what? he asked.

"booked a flight." she smiled. "and applied for 9 days of leave."

"tiffany...thank you so much." he smiled. "alice will be so happy. when will you be coming?"

"so, i have my flight on 3rd october in the afternoon, and i'll land in korea on 4th in the morning." she said.

"okay, we'll be there to pick you up." he smiled. "funny how the gender reveal is on 4th itself."

"oh, my god, who is organising it?" she asked.

"taeil hyung and his girlfriend." he said.

"taeil got a girlfriend?!" she blinked. "since when?"

 "since when?"