"Yep, they're here. But we've been separated." Bepo nodded, "How did you know we were here? Is it because you're a hunter?" To say he wasn't curious about Charlotte's previous profession was a lie. It has helped many when they needed to find something. "Where's Cole? Is he getting the others?"

"Actually," Charlotte started, "Albino Ape's not here." Bepo missed a stepped, exclaiming loudly and Charlotte pulled Bepo into a small alleyway, hands slapping over his mouth as a pair of patrollers strolled by. Shh!! She motioned with urgency and the bear nodded quickly in understanding.

"Grandpa is alright. He's eating ice cream at a cafe." She explained quickly, eyes focused on their surroundings and missing the disappointment on the bear's face. "Plus, I'm here. We don't need the Old Fart."

"Where are the others?" Charlotte peeked over the edge. Seems like there were more people involved in this smuggling ring than she originally expected. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not. More people meant more people to avoid, but it also meant a lower chance of them having met Joval. "Can you trace them with your nose?"

Bepo stared at the back of Charlotte's head. "Are you not coming with?" He questioned, a sinking feeling stirring in his gut.

"...not unless I need to." Charlotte corrected after a moment. Then added, "I'm here on a job."

"A job that isn't hunting Captain?" Bepo cocked his head, confused. "Does that mean you're not hunting Captain anymore?" He beamed, happily. Maybe they can finally start getting along versus all the contests, fights, and punishments.

She shot him a look as if he was crazy. "What? No. Never. I've only paused that hunt." "So, you're not here for us...?" He deflated at that. So much for Law's confidence that she'll come find them.

Charlotte twitched, unsure how to tell him that part of the reason she took the job was because she knew that they were here without sounding like she actually cares for them. She eyed the many trapped merchandise. Plus, there was more to it than just that. "It's not like Law would listen to what I want either." She muttered somewhat sourly. she still remembered what Cole had accidentally spilled. They were leaving at first chance, which meant no time to explore and have fun swimming with the fishes.

"He would." Charlotte turned back at the steady promise in Bepo's voice. "If it's really that important to you, Captain will." Beady, black eyes held Charlotte's widening one steadily and the huntress swallowed thickly, unable to find anything to rebut with. "What's the job?" He grinned.

Charlotte blinked. "Aren't you going to go to Law?"

Bepo shot her another grin. "Captain will understand." Captain wasn't in any immediate danger and even if he was, he was more than capable of taking care of himself.

"Ah! Also, how were able to move freely? That user had a doll of you?" That was exactly how they got all captured. They had separated from the sub on pretense standard search, but somewhere along the line a doll made of each of them, and they walked themselves into captivity.

"Oh, that! I'm immune to his ability." Charlotte beamed, explaining absolutely nothing. "I'm not entirely sure, but I suspect it's because his doll isn't a full copy of me. I'm not actually a mermaid or have a fish tail and so the mermaid doll he made has no control over me." Charlotte clarified after an awkward silence between them. "I read about his ability in the Devil Fruit Encyclopedia so I knew how it worked and pretended to follow his movements." She complained about how hard it was to follow along though as they continued on.

There was no doubt in any of their minds that Charlotte was a hard worker. She takes her jobs very seriously, whether it be the chores that Law dished out as punishments or her hunts. No matter how much was piled up she'll finish them on time. They figured the same occurs for her hunt given her reputation in the field. Though, now that Bepo is watching Charlotte work firsthand, he couldn't help but wonder if perhaps Cole was right. They placed her and her ability up on a pedestal.