"You know nothin' of us or our abilities!" Cole grunted, swiping at the sweat that had pooled around his chin. Charlotte glowered down at him, platinum eyes making another once over at the male and Law piqued at the calculative look. "What makes you think you know how we'll survive in the New World? We've faced many challenges up until now and we're survived just fine!" He lunged at her from behind, emotions getting to the better of him. His hand reached into his pocket.

Charlotte sighed at the display. She raised her leg to kick away the gun he was pulling up. She snapped her leg back, shifting her weight to land a rough kick up his chin and sending him flying backwards. "That is how. None of you know the extent of your own abilities or the strength of others. For starters, you can't even land a hit against someone who have awoken the colors of Haki! And you expect to survive in a world where Haki control is commonplace?! Don't make me laugh, you're all just walking off to your deaths!"

"She's right." Law interrupted, coming to a stand. His gaze locked with the huntress who had turned back to look at him. "She knows because she came from the New World."

Silence fell across the deck and Bepo snapped awake at the sudden pressure. No one made a move as they let the news sink in. The Heart Pirates stared up at the uninjured slender woman who they met on Sabaody Archipelago, a mangrove forest on the side of Paradise.

Charlotte met Law's knowing eyes with a frown. "...Did Ray-san tell you that?" So that was why she was drug. Information gathering. She couldn't say she was completely appalled to his methods. Knowledge is wealth after all.

"No, I guessed." He grinned back at her in thanks for confirming his earlier statement and her anger flared for a moment. "Rayleigh-ya and you provided some details though. He said you weren't from Sabaody Archipelago and you only been to four islands, two of which were with us."

"You were eavesdropping." Charlotte said but she couldn't help the grin that crawled on her face. She really didn't condemn his way of information gathering.

He matched her grin. "I am a pirate."

"Ha!" Cole panted, climbing back to his feet. "In other words, ya just a coward who couldn't tough it out and ran way." He spat, glaring up at the woman who had turned back to him. Platinum orbs glowing.

She looked at the smug look on his face with apathy and said, "I rather be a coward than be dead." Charlotte placed her foot back down, standing tall against the Captain now beside her. "So, what is it that a bunch of prideful death-seeking pirates want with a coward?" She asked, voice challenging despite the seastone cuffs biting into her skin and draining her already limited energy.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." Law said, raising a finger to poke at her sweaty forehead. "You're no match for me."

"Touch me... and I'll cut you!" She growled, yanked her head to the side. "Take off these cuffs and we'll see about that." She said evenly, despite seastones already having fatigued her greatly. She really couldn't do much with them; a few kicks and she was already tired.

Law eyed the way she had pulled back. Like his hand would have burned her. His eyes found hers again, the glare harsher than before and alert for any subtle movements. She was more cautious around him than the rest of the crew. He grinned at the compliment. It only makes sense. He is the Captain.

"You're going to teach us Haki." Law said, returning to her earlier questions.

This time Charlotte was in in agreement with the rest of the crew. "Huh?" they deadpanned.

"It's as you say. We're going to be in trouble going to the New World now." He said calmly and Charlotte was surprised that the man admitted it so easily. "I don't want there to be troubles."