XXV- (Y/N) vs. Xeren

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Yeah.

The two continued on until they found the ruins of an old hut swallowed up by the forest. The entrance was barely sticking out of the ground.

Robin: I wonder if the ruins of the main city fared better.

(Y/N): We'll see when we get there.

Suddenly, they heard what sounded like a sheep's bleat.

Two figures landed on the ruins of the old hut. They kind of looked like human goats, with long ears and two horns on their heads.

???: A woman and a man?! This route leads to God's temple! It is sacrilege to go any further, baa!

Robin: Get down from there! You don't seem to understand the historical significance of these ruins.

???: Huh? Insolent wench!

(Y/N): What do you want with us?

???: I will tell you!! By the order of God, the Shandians and you Blue Sea people shall feel my axe dial and—!!

Robin: Seis Fleurs: Twist!!

Six arms appeared on one of the men, twisting around him and breaking several bones.

Before the second could react, (Y/N) jumped into the air, his hands surrounded in swirling wind.

(Y/N): Twisting Turnbine Shot!!

He launched a wave of swirling wind towards the man, hitting him head-on and blowing him back into a nearby tree, knocking him unconscious.

(Y/N) landed next to Robin and yawned.

Robin: <looking at the fallen men> What a terrible thing to do.

(Y/N): Hmm... So I guess God or whatever is sending his forces to get rid of us and whatever "Shandians" he was talking about. That must be what all the battle noise is from.

Robin: We need to pick up the pace then.

...

As the two continued walking, they came upon a giant structure with a face on it.

(Y/N): What the hell is this?

Robin: It looks like some sort of big gravestone or memorial.

She took out a book and flipped through the pages.

Robin: A stone memorial to the city itself. Its heirs must have built this after the city feel. Shandora. That is the name of the ancient city.

She touched the memorial.

Robin: The year 402 of Kaien... The city thrived over 1,100 years ago. And it was destroyed... 800 years ago! It falls right into the gap in the history of this world. Perhaps this island holds the secrets of the unspoken history that the land below has ceased to talk about.

(Y/N): This is the Void Century you've been talking about? There's a whole gap of history missing?

Robin: Yes.

Suddenly, they heard the something. They turned around and saw a woman moving towards them. She was wearing something that looked like ice skates. She also had small wings on her back.

Behind her lumbered Yama.

Yama: Come back here, pretty lady!! Baa!!

(Y/N): What in the...?

The woman saw both him and Robin. She grit her teeth.

???: Move!!

She aimed the rifle she was holding at them and shot. Robin jumped away to avoid some of them, while the bullets that went towards (Y/N) simply went harmlessly through him.