~Two~

Shigaraki used a warp gate & stood behind a tree in front of your school, waiting for you to come out. Once he saw you exit the school and sit on the bench, he waited to see if Hawks would appear to take you home. When five minutes had passed and Hawks didn't show up, he figured it was the perfect time. Once he got you to trust and go with him, he called for Kurogiri to open a gate, stepping through it with you.

On the other side of the portal, you were now inside the League of Villains base. It was some kind of warehouse building or something. You look around at the rest of the members. You saw a teenage girl with blonde hair and golden eyes like you. She looked like she could be your older sister. You also saw a man in a black suit, a man that looked like he could be a magician and a lizard looking man. 

"Do all of these people know my daddy too?" you ask, looking up the man that took you.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes, gritting his teeth a bit before putting on a creepy fake smile, looking down at you.

"Yes, they do. Let me introduce you to them since you'll be here for a little while." he says, taking you by the wrist again with only four fingers.

He took you over to the blonde girl first. You looked up at her since she was sitting on top of a pile of boxes. You give her a small wave and a big smile.

"This is Himiko Toga, but you can call her Toga." he said, "Toga, introduce yourself to the br- I mean Keila."

"As Shigaraki said, I'm Himiko Toga, but call me Toga. My quirk is called transform. I can basically transform into anyone if I ingest some of their blood." Toga explained.

She looked down at you as she played with a knife, making stabbing and slashing motions in the air with it as you watched her.

"So, you could make yourself look like me if you.... drank my blood?" you ask, looking up at her confused, a finger to your lower lip.

"Not drink, just a few drops would do, but yeah. Do you want to see me do it?" Toga asked, her eyes sparkling and a smile on her face.

Before you could answer, Shigaraki dragged you away from Toga. You look back at her and give a small goodbye wave. A pout was now on her face as she waved slightly back. Shigaraki then took you over to the man in the black suit.

"Introduce yourself." Shigaraki said, leaning against a nearby wall.

You look up at the man, he had on a mask that matched his suit. He looked down at you before turning to look at Shigaraki.

"Why do we have her again?" the man asked.

Shigaraki sighed, scratching his neck. It was red and looked a bit raw as if he scratched the same spot over and over again. He looked at the man then at you.

"Because Twice, her daddy asked me to pick her up from school." he said in an annoyed voice.

"But Hawks doesn't even--" he started to say.

Shigaraki then grabbed your wrist again, taking you away from the man called Twice. You didn't look back at Twice like you did with Toga. Instead, you looked up at Shigaraki. 

"What was he about to say about my daddy?" you ask, your voice sounding a bit worried.

Shigaraki didn't reply however, he just kept walking while dragging you behind him. You put your little hands on his and tried to free your hand from his grasp, but sadly you weren't strong enough to get your hand free. He pulled you to a door which he opened to reveal a staircase that led down.

"Where are you taking me?" you ask, "I want my daddy! Take me to my daddy!"

"Shut up kid." Shigaraki replied, his voice no longer soft and nice, but instead cold and annoyed.

You squirm to get free again as he takes you downstairs. You had begun to cry and scream now. All you wanted was to be cuddled up with your dad on the couch watching your favorite show. Once down the stairs, Shigaraki turned on a light which revealed a room full of toys. There as a small bed in the corner as well as black foam padding on the walls. He walked over to the bed, setting you down on it.

"What do you want from me? Who are you?" you ask through your crying.

"Who I am is not important, but what I want from you is your dad. And I will get him now that I have you." Shigaraki said.

He walked over to the stairs, starting to head back up them. You jumped off the bed, using your wings you tried to fly over to the stairs, but instead of flying, you simply just face planted onto the carpeted floor. You got up and ran over to the stairs instead, running up them. While you were on the floor, Shigaraki had already managed to get up the stairs and lock the door.

You pounded your tiny fists on the door, tears flooding your eyes and down your cheeks as you screamed and cried for someone to let you out. Your tiny little body was starting to feel weak and heavy as exhaustion began to take over. Your pounding slowed until it eventually stopped along with your screaming and crying. You had passed out at the top of the stairs, your body propped against the door.

Shigaraki had gone to his room, which was upstairs, so he didn't have to listen to you. The rest of the League remained downstairs. Once you had gone quiet, Toga unlocked the door as your body fell onto her feet. She bent down and picked you up, taking you back down the stairs, laying you in bed. Even though she was a villain, she did feel bad for you. She covered you up, setting a Hawks plush doll in your arms.

"Here is your daddy for now. You'll see your real dad soon, at least I hope you do. If he can't find us.... then I will take you back to him myself. You're just a kid with a loving dad.... you shouldn't be taken from him this young.... or ever." Toga said softly, petting your sleeping head. 

Writer's note: Here is part two. I hope you enjoyed it. Part 3 will be dedicated to Hawks trying to find Keila. That will be coming within the next few days or so. Hope you have a good day or night, goodbye for now!