"What about Black Mamba? Any progress on your search?" asked Hajoon, changing the subject. We shook our heads.
"No... IU-unnie has been trying hard to decode the IP address, but... She made very little progress. She managed to isolate the address to Asia, but... Asia is so vast. He could come from anywhere," Karina muttered.
"Damn... If even the best hacker in the country couldn't crack the code... What chance do we have?" Daejung grunted.
"Did he meet with any other officials this week?" asked Hajoon.

Again, we shook our heads.

"No. That's... That's really strange," Winter said.
"He was scheduled to meet with the Chief of Police yesterday, so Hyejin-unnie sent Jihyo-unnie and Wendy-unnie to spy on the meeting, with Taeyeon-unnie going in herself to protect them, but..." Karina trailed off.
"They didn't appear," said Giselle.
"Eh? Maybe they got the time wrong?" offered Hajoon.
"Or maybe Black Mamba and the Chief were late?" asked Daejung.
"No..." said Karina, "They waited for an hour before logging off. They didn't appear."

Hajoon and Daejung exchanged glances.

"That's... Weird..." Daejung said. We all nodded in agreement.
"Totally. Sabito-san scanned the entire Kwangya to find them, in case they changed the meeting location, but... No. There was no meeting taking place," said Karina.
"Sana-unnie warned BoA-unnie and Minister Kang about the two sides of the politicians, one supporting Lee Kangdae-nim, one supporting Minister Kang. The Minister has told her allies to cancel their meetings with Black Mamba. But... She has no access to those on Lee Kangdae-nim's side, and those still on the fences..." said Giselle.
"The Chief was... On Kangdae's side, wasn't he? Unlike Minister Choi," asked Hajoon.
"Yes, Oppa... Sabito-san's theory is that... After meeting us last week, they decided against an open confrontation against us, so... For now maybe they decided not to meet in Kwangya," Winter explained.

Suddenly, Daejung looked up.

"Hang on. Those politicians on Minister Kang's side... They scheduled their meetings with Black Mamba, right? Don't they know the identity of who they're meeting with?" he asked.

Hajoon nodded excitedly, but we shook our heads.

"That's the thing, Oppa... The logs said the meetings were scheduled by the foreign IP address, listed only as a foreign investment company willing to support Minister Kang's campaign. Minister Kang told BoA-unnie they agreed to the meeting because it's normal for companies to hide their identity for meetings like these, because they don't want to prematurely and publicly show support to a candidate, even if they put money into the campaign," I recalled.

Hajoon grunted.

"Shit... She's right... That's common practice," he said.
"Hence why Minister Kang was met with resistance by those politicians initially, because they needed to secure fundings for the campaign. Of course, SM, JYPE, HYBE, YG, Starship, and ANYoung are supporting her, but still... They needed more. Luckily they eventually agreed to cancel the meetings," Karina added.

"There's another meeting scheduled tomorrow during the rehearsal, with the Minister of Trade, and he's on Lee Kangdae-nim's side. Blackpink's rehearsal schedule is early, so Sana-unnie is sending Lisa-unnie, Rosé-unnie and Jennie-unnie to spy on it. If the meeting tomorrow is off as well, then I guess our theory is right," said Winter.

We fell into another silence, another deep thinking moment. Honestly, I never thought I'd get caught up in Korean politics like this, but... I guessed this was where my role as an IPG member took me. Hajoon sighed and rested his cheek on top of Winter's head, who giggled cutely and snuggled up to him. He looked up at us.

"Anyway... What about Sachiko? Has Sabito-san run a test on her?" he asked. Karina nodded.
"He did... But he couldn't find anything weird with his sister's ae. Her access is still T-Class, the trainee access," she explained.
"Then why was she able to teleport like that? Bypassing firewalls, even the server room's firewall?" Daejung asked.