one night stand cb x reader 😈

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Explanation: so basically yn decides to go to a club with her friends but spots Colby then yn tells her friends to go without he/she/them (whatever your pronouns are) then Colby and yn have a 1 night stand.

_________________
*brrt brrt*
My phone went as I walked into my bedroom.
"omg I can't even have 1 moment in peace!" I rolled my eyes and answered the phone.
you- bold
Friend- normal
"Yo."
"Hey girl. You still good to go out tonight?"
"Yeah I'm good."
"Okay great! We're leaving in a cab in 30 minutes. Get ready."
"O-"

and before I could say okay she hung up. Isobel's always like that anyways. She's always to hyped to go somewhere. I took my towel off, towel dried my hair and put my underwear on and my outfit ofc.

 I took my towel off, towel dried my hair and put my underwear on and my outfit ofc

ynshotterthan.youxoxo

youxoxo

.

.

liked by Colbybrcock and 9,764 others

ynshotterthan.youxoxo - out with ma girls tonight 😘x

Jessie.bæ - beautiful girl 😍
^^ love you 💋

Izzy.yesss - pretty bae 😻
^^ all u 😘

___________
after I posted that someone called Colby Brock had liked it. I went onto his page and omg I drooled. He was gorgeous! I could just jump on him and kiss him all over if I could! good thing he's from LA. I wonder if he's going out tonight, I followed him and I looked at all his posts to see if I could recognise him in the club tonight.

-(skip time)-
When me and my friends arrived at the club the song - do I wanna know by artic monkeys played.

"omg this song reminds me of sex" Izzy said.
"Ew." I said as I walked to go get a drink

"vodka and coke please. Oh and 5 shots."

I got handed my drink and went to find my girls also trying not to spill my drink and the shots.
They were in the vip area with 2 guys a blonde and a brunette with purple in his hair. OMG IT WAS COLBY.
"Girls I got shots!"
"yess I love you!" Jessie said grabbing a shot
"Mwah" I blew a kiss to Jessie

When we all grabbed one we drank them while they all pulled a face , I didn't.
"no shots for us?" Colby said smirking at me.
hot.

"No Colby I'm not buying for you" I laughed.

"wait guys, I have a good idea!" Isobel said.

"what?" We all said.

"Why don't we play a game. We get a shot in our mouth and keep passing it around and when it runs out on that person they have to chose the make out with the person next to you."

"I like it! I'll get the shots! Izzy said
"I'm in!" We all agreed.

When Izzy came back with the shots she put the liquid in her mouth and passed it on. Colby stood next to me and I could tell he was into me. Jessie passed onto Colby and he purposely spat it out.

"oh no guess we have to make out" he jokily shrugged.

he leaned in to kiss me but I placed my finger on his lips.
"we'll save that for tonight," I winked and grabbed Isobel's hand, "come on, let's dance Isobel"
"Okay!" She said while I dragged her onto the dance floor.

as soon as we hit the dance floor the song 'or nah' started playing.

I was tipsy and went over to Colby and started practically dancing on him. My back was facing him and I was basically rubbing my body on him. his hands were on my hips as I swayed. he moved my hair away from my neck and I rested the back of my head on his shoulder. then Colby began to kiss my neck. I groaned and closed my eyes til I turned around and pecked him on the lips.

"maybe we should take this back to your place"
I winked.
"say no more"
he got his phone out and called an Uber.
"hey me and yn are gonna set off early"
"yeah I feel tired sorry guys."

everyone said bye and we smirked as we turned around and walked out. we got in the Uber and we talked on our way to colby's house. Well, the house he shared with Sam. Once we hit the door Colby unlocked it, fast. once he closed the door we started making out. He tapped my thigh as if he said jump and I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me up the stairs. he opened his bedroom door, closed it and locked it. he pinned me agains the wall while my legs were still wrapped around his waist. he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I didn't think twice so I let his tongue into my mouth. our tongues were fighting for mercy, he won obviously (🙄) . he moved from my lips to my neck leaving hickeys but in the letter c as if he was marking his territory. he then moved from my neck to my chest. Once he came back from my chest he placed me on his bed. since I was wearing a white lace bodysuit he had to take my pants off first.
"omg your so hot" colby panted and we made out again.
he then went down to the buttons of my bodysuit and unbuttoned them with his teeth. Impressive. he then sat me up and removed it only leaving me in my underwear and a bra. he was basically drooling at me so I pulled his T-shirt off and got ontop of him. I started kissing down from his lips to his neck then his chest and left it at his stomach. I started to kiss the bit above the rim of his pants then took them off. he then flipped us over and then kissed my inner thigh making me let out an airy moan.
"oh Colby." I moaned as he got closer to my 😺.
he then removed my underwear with his teeth and started licking my clit. I let out a moan as he practically tongue fucked me. the room was filled our moans. he then stopped.
"why'd u stop?" I panted.
"got something better" He winked.
he pulled his boxers off and slammed into me.
"COLBYY" I screamed.
I rolled my eyes in the pleasure and moaned Colbys name. well, tried because he was too good.
"C-Colby I'm g-g-gonna c-cum."
"cum then." he panted.
I eventually came then he did.
"shit we didn't use a condom."
"I'm on the pill." I panted.
we then fell asleep and cuddled up next to eachother.

-next morning-
I woke up next to Colby and remembered last night. that was the night of my life. I loved it so much. I slowly got out of colbys bed and slipped my clothes on. I grabbed my shoes but just was I touched the doorknob colby woke up.
"leaving so soon?" he said in his morning husky voice.
"yeahh, gotta do the house work and that." I sighed."
I opened the door and was walking out.
"wait yn." Colby said
"yeah." I peeped back in the door.
"be mine?" he asked
I couldn't believe it.
"ofcourse, love you babe"
"love you too princess."
then I left and smiled.

sorry I'm not very good at writing smutss but I hope u enjoyed!!
Word count: 1226