And~ Here we go! ... again.

Start from the beginning

"Sometimes, I don't get why I informed you about this." 

Sana looks at her, she puts her hand onto her chest and acted like she was hurt, earning another eye roll from Tzuyu.

"So, what now? If she notices a member in our group I'm pretty sure that she will teleport away." Tzuyu says, while heaving a sigh Sana looks down, at the ground, while thinking hard.

"Hm? What's with you two? Shouldn't you both be with Chaeyoung right now?" A soothing voice asks, making both Tzuyu and Sana look at the side, only to see a member;

Mina.

Tzuyu smiles at the older, as Mina walks towards them, with a confused look.

"It's about Y/N."

                                                           [Forest]

"You okay?" Y/N asks, earning a nod from Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon continues to walk towards their camp, earning a sigh from Y/N.

"It's quite interesting that your camp was near me, I thought you would be more practical and not go to the actual middle." Y/N points out, while chuckling, Jeongyeon takes a glance at Y/N, then smiles.

"But it's easy to find more monsters.." Jeongyeon says, earning a small fit of laughter from Y/N.

"Wow, since when did the all might Ryujin decide that she wants to fight monsters?" Y/N asks, while rolling her eyes, Jeongyeons smile dropped as she remembers her position.

'Ah, right.. she sees me as Ryujin..' Jeongyeon thinks to herself, as she sighs.

'She's a great person to talk to..' Jeongyeon mused, while smiling slightly, she continued to walk towards the camp, with Y/N trailing behind her.

After a few moments of silence, someone ran up to them, Jeongyeon quickly covered Y/N's eyes as she looks at the person nervously.

"Why are you here..?" Jeongyeon asks discreetly, as she tries to cover Y/N's ears, which had worked. The female looks at Jeongyeon, then at Y/N; she widens her eyes at the sight.

"Is that..?"

Jeongyeon nodded before she could even finish her sentence, the female sighs as looks around, nervously.

"The camp is literally going haywire right now, and it's all because of a certain.." 

The female glances at Y/N, while scoffing slightly.

"Someone."

Jeongyeon looks at the female, rolling her eyes as she sighs; while glancing at Y/N who seemed to not even mind at all at the fact that she's being left out of the conversation.

"Chaeyoung, what's actually going on?" Jeongyeon asks, while looking at the younger, with a confused gaze.

Chaeyoung sighs as she shrugs, earning a groan of annoyance from the latter.

"Well, most of the members are currently panicking, Mina eonnie was trying to calm everyone down, even though she's panicking herself, Dahyun and Momo eonnie were the ones excited and Jihyo eonnie.. well.. she's with the rest.. panicking.." Chaeyoung explains, earning silence from Jeongyeon, even so that she gaped her mouth open; shocked.

"Also, what's her power? Is it love shot of cupid? Or something? Cause the members are greatly impacted by this girl." 

Jeongyeon looks at Y/N again, and looks back at Chaeyoung, while sighing deeply.

"Teleportation." Jeongyeon says, earning a nod from her, Chaeyoung then bids her farewell, as she quickly sprints towards the direction that they were going, leaving both Jeongyeon and Y/N alone.

Jeongyeon sighs in relief as she uncovers Y/N's eyes and ears.

Y/N looks around while sighing.

"So, who was that-"

Y/N looked at her friend, with confusion, but that was turned into hatred and annoyance, she scoffs suddenly making Jeongyeon confused.

Y/N crosses her arms towards her chest as she looks at Jeongyeon; angrily.

"And why are you here?" Y/N asks, earning a confused look from Jeongyeon who's currently lost. Y/N rolls her eyes again as she looks behind her, Jeongyeon who's currently confused looked behind her, only to find someone standing near her, 

A man in a cloak.

"Chan-yeol?"