Chapter 2

Ariana's POV

——————————————————————————————-———————————————————

When we arrived at the train station all the first years could see the Black Lake in the background, as Hagrid was informing all of us where to go. "Firs yers, over here" Hagrid voice boomed loudly with all the carriages moving away to the school.

When we arrived across the Black Lake, Minnie greeted us with her strict but gentle smile from around the door. After we entered the hallway Minnie said "Now let me explain, you will all go in alphabetical order and when we enter the sorting hat will choose which house is best for you, do you all understand?" "Yes Professor Mcgonagall" the rest of the students said in unison. The doors opened from the inside and we walked in to the Great Hall, I was too busy admiring the beauty of the room that I almost didn't hear Minnie call my name, if the kid behind me hadn't tapped my shoulder I don't know what would have happened. I came up and sat on the stool, the sorting hat was gently placed on my head then it started talking, "Oh you would do well in Griffendor don't you think both your parents were in that house, or you could be put in Ravenclaw, with that clever mind of yours, what do you think?"

"I want to be in Griffendor" I replied confidently to the hat.

"Alright then, GRIFFENDOR!!!" The sorting hat voice boomed loudly throughout the Great Hall

All around me were applauses from my new houses table and when I went there I was greeted with huge smiles and waves.

After the rest of the sorting and dinner I found out that the two friends I made on the train were also both in Griffendor, what a surprise!!!

Author's Note — x — x — x — x — x

To those that are reading this I am super sorry for not writing this story in a long long time and if u have any suggestions please tell me I am still young and have school so I don't have much time to write my stories. I am planning to make this a series of books that are in the same time period so the series makes more sense, each book will have a sequel and maybe a prequel, if u have any questions send them through private message on Wattpad or send them to me in the comments section.

Thank U for reading this,

-CFS (Cupcake, Frosting Smoothie)