Prologue

I Really Hate Him

I hate the way he looks at me and his eyes is telling that he owns me

I hate the way he uses me every time he want.

I hate the way he treats me as his personal possession and made me feel that I am only his personal thing.

I hate him because because he used to manipulate things, controlling everything and making things complicated.

He is always following to assure that I don't have an affair to anyone.

He is cruel.

He did give me a chance to have happiness in life because he is always there watching me.

He is selfish.

He always want me to be at his side.

But what can I do?

I cannot escape to this man for the reason

I am already married to this rude, ruthless, sex maniac and possessive man.

And the reason was I need to do this to pay my father's debt.

He is always telling me that if I will not follow what he want, he will going to kill my family, my friends and my lover.

All I need to do is always obeying him.

Probably my life is tragic and it sucks.

While I am cooking for our dinner, he hugs me.

Don't you dare go to the acquaintance party with that bastard or else - Ceyx

Or else what? - Ako

Or else I will going to kill that bastard. Are we clear? - Ceyx

Yeyes- ako

Ok and finish that- turo niya sa niluluto ko - and go to the couch understand? - Ceyx

Yeyes- ako

Ok - Ceyx

After cooking our dinner I go to the couch.

Bakit ngayon ka lang? As I said a while aback finish it faster. - Ceyx

I'm sorry - ako

Di ko na natapos pa ang sasabihin ko ng biglang niya akong sunggaban na parang hayok na hayok.

He is kissing me harshly and as his wife I need to response to his kiss. He is kissing me like there is no tomorrow. That kiss lasted for a minutes before we broke it.

Habol hininga kaming pareho.

Then in a single second he kissed me again and his kiss going down to my jaw and my neck. He licked my neck.

After that he undressed me exposing my fullness.

He kissed my breast and he is now biting my nipples. I can't take it all. My mind is thinking with the erotic things in my mind.

He pleasures me by kissing every inch of my body.

Undress me? - Ceyx

At sinunod ko naman siya.

Kailangan lagi ko siyang sundin kahit na ano pa man hindi dahil sa asawa niya ako kundi dahil yung ang kailangan. Pag hindi ako sumunod sa kanya ay magsisisi ako.