𝙄𝙄𝙄 ➳ 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌.

𝙄𝙄𝙄 ➳ 𝘼 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈

𝙄𝙄𝙄 ➳ 𝘼 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈.

𝘼 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨,
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥.

𝙈𝙄𝙍𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇𝘼 lay sound asleep as 𝙀𝙧𝙞𝙘 roamed around the walls of her house he had been doing this for the last three nights and he did own the property and the knowing of how bella was with her sleeping patern excited him. That chase of her waking up to find him watching over her or her still being awake when he showed up the sexual fantasies still filling his head from past years, past experiences with her in his arms.

Meanwhile inside of Mirabellas head showed the same story from the past.

A young Woman named Julietta after her late grandmother, she roamed the world feeling alone and petrified at every broken branch behind her terrified of being caught out after curfew terrified of her fathers cigar burns that laced her skin she was...

A young Woman named Julietta after her late grandmother, she roamed the world feeling alone and petrified at every broken branch behind her terrified of being caught out after curfew terrified of her fathers cigar burns that laced her skin she was skinny which her mother enjoyed to torment her on even though it was her mothers fault. Juliet was a pagent winner despite all the effort it took to simply be beautiful many people dismissed her although this was in the 1210's women still had no rights and were seen merely as people who should be seen and not heard..

Juliet's only responsibility was to find a suiter her father approved of despite the fact many men and boys were absolutely terrified of the power their family held Juliet fell in love with a man from a no good family perhaps it was teenage rebellion or perhaps it was just another way for the world to be cruel.

JULIET walked through the walls of her tormented families home until she was met with the flowerbeds that roamed the outter gardens, a scream escaped her lips as she looked down at her almost husband Johnathan lay completely scattered around the rose bed every part of him covered in claw cuts that's when Juliet noticed him. The man who had sworn to bring her nothing but pain and suffering if he denied her. Juliet's brothers bestfriend.