Epilogue

***Just want to share my new story "THE DAY WE MET", I hope you give it some time. Mwaaa!***

So here is the last chapter guys. Read until the end, and please do comment. Nakakaiyaaaak. Hahahahaha. Last chapter na.

Salamat pala sa pagco-comment sa previous chapter! :*
@balaOREO15
@itel_22
@_Exodus_
@CathyNakayama
@ierdna06
@BelinFlores
@azimiya
@christinemaysotto
@x-sugarcane
@AizlJane28

Hi bes CamilleRosePajarillo! Hiniram ko yung pangalan mo. :)

-kathycarrot26

EPILOGUE

Clarence's POV

I can hear her say I love you like it was yesterday
And I can see it written on her face that she had never felt this way
One day I thought id see her with her daddy by her side
And violins would play here comes the bride

As she walks through the aisle, my eyes are just focus to her, and this song plays in my mind. Napakaganda niya. She is wearing a wedding dress that reveals her sexiness and beauty. She is prettier today than before.

Wala akong masabi sa kanya ngayon. I don't know what to say, pero isa lang ang alam ko. Mahal na mahal ko siya.

Why does it have to go from good to gone?
Before the lights turn on, yeah and you're left alone
All alone, but here comes goodbye

Her eyes that captivate my heart are shinning like they are the brightest stars at the night sky.

I need her like the sky needs the moon and the stars, and I need her to light up the darkness by my side.

Here comes goodbye, here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry
Here comes the pain, here comes me wishing things had never changed
And she was right here in my arms tonight, but here comes goodbye

*

I love her every day, and every night. I love her 'til there is a tomorrow.

Papalapit na siya, habang ako naghihintay. Naghihintay na sana magbago ang isip niya. Sana ako yung andoon sa unahan, sana ako yung lalakeng magsasabi ng I do.

A year had passed, she had just left me. Kath left me. Now, she is marrying a man that is not me.

Hinanap ko siya. Hinintay ko siya. Naniwala akong kami pa rin sa huli, kami pa rin ang magkakaroon ng pamilya, at kami pa rin ang haharap sa altar at magsasabihan ng I do.

I'd never dreamt of her marrying another man.

Hindi ko pinakasalan si Mika, Aian is not mine. Hindi ko siya anak, pero iniwan ako ni Kathleen without explaining everything!

She had gone to New York without listening to me. Hindi niya man lang ako pinakinggan, hindi man lang siya naniwalang hindi akin yung bata, at hindi man lang siya naghintay.

We do love each other, but I am here watching her wedding. I am not invited, but our friends told me about this.

Bumabadyang pumatak ang mga luha sa mga mata ko. I can't watch this anymore. I just bit my lips.

Lumakad na sila papunta doon sa altar, at humarap sa isang paring magkakasal sa kanila.

Tears are now running down my face. Hindi ko na kaya, I can't watch this anymore. It hurts me so much. Parang pinipiga yung puso ko, and I can't take it. P*t*, hindi ko kayang makitang mag-I do siya sa ibang lalake.