Finally, Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Albania?" Questioned Katie.

"I have no idea. We don't have any family in Albania."

"I'm sorry Liss, but I really hope he's not being a big influence on Heather." Said a worried Holly.

"Me too!" I said giving her an apologetic look.

Holly was still worried about her little sister. So was I honestly. Holly says Heather has been distancing herself more and more. I think it's something to do with her blood status, if things don't change after the holidays I'm making Draco take us to the door to the Slytherin common room and we are finding out what Holly's blood status is. We also need to find out more about the orphanage they came from and then how they got there. Maybe we can find out who they're real parents are.

We hung out for a little while longer until Hermione said she had to go meet Harry and Ron for something. She didn't say what. Katie wanted to go talk to Angelina about quidditch techniques to practice during the holidays and Holly and Maddi really did need to pack.

I was tidying up my part of the room and I came across the letter Narcissa had sent me yesterday. I didn't say anything to the girls, I just left and headed straight to Fred's dorm.

I knocked on the door, praying to Godric he was there. "Fred?" I said after I knocked. I heard a loud thud before a lot of shuffling and then the door opened.

"Lissa." He said out of breath.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Of course! What's wrong?"

He let me into the room. He was the only one in thankfully. I went and sat down on his bed and he joined me. "I want to go back to the mirror before I leave for Christmas."

"You know you leave in the morning Lissa."

"I know. Can we go now? Please?" I could feel my eyes filling with tears, I couldn't stop it. I tried, but the river had started and I couldn't stop it. Fred moved over to hug me and that's when I started sobbing, right into his chest. Everything that had been going on with Eddie, Narcissa finding my mother's grave, Draco being a bully, everything. I couldn't hold it in anymore but I still couldn't tell anyone about Eddie. It was too embarrassing.

Fred didn't try to stop me crying, he just held me and let me get it all out. I needed it. 

Fred's POV

I was lying in bed alone in the dorm, George and Lee had went off somewhere in the castle with the girls from our year. George likes Angelina and she definitely likes him, but she sometimes can't tell the difference between us.

I didn't want to go, I wasn't feeling up to it. I was missing Lissa, she had been avoiding us recently and I think it has something to do with Eddie. Maddi is right, she isn't herself recently. She had received a letter from her cousin about her mother's grave and when I went after her to make sure she was okay Eddie followed suit and said I should go back into breakfast he could deal with it.

I rolled over onto my side and reached to grab the glass of water I had sitting on my desk. It was a bit too far away and just then there was a knock at the door and I heard her. "Fred?" That's when I fell off my bed. I was going to answer the door then realised I was only wearing my boxers and had to find something to wear. QUICKLY.

"Lissa." I answered the door out of breath.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Of course! What's wrong?"

I let her into the room and she went and sat on my bed, I closed the door and sat in front of her. "I want to go back to the mirror before I leave for Christmas."