Our Investigation-Chapter 32

Start from the beginning

Y/N: It's real obvious by your car.

Huey: I guess, I wouldn't know

Once we arrived we gotten out the car and Huey stick his arm out for me to hold onto it. We walked in and it was the same just like last time and we picked a table. I sat down and Huey went to go look around.

Huey's pov

Ming ran over to me as soon as she saw me. Damn she can run in heels. I was always surprised when a lot of women be manageable to do that since I was 10 because like how? She jumped up and hugged me ermmm uh okay get off of me now

Ming: Hiiii Huey

Huey: Hey Bing, I mean ding, Fing, MING my bad uhm

Ming: ....you okay?

Huey: Yeah..I'm just parched

Ming: Oh there some water and drinks I can go get you something what you want.

Huey: Water is fine

Ming: Okay!

While she went to go get my drink I just stand here and looked around then an white/peachy woman tap my shoulder out of nowhere.

Woman: Uhm hey?

Huey: Hey?

Valerie: I'm sorry it was random of me to do that I'm Valerie

She handed her hand out and I stared at it for a quick second and then shook it.

Huey: Huey

Valerie: Very unique name

Huey: Thanks uhm

Valerie: I know but uhm I was just getting to know people around here I kinda just joined here a couple weeks ago. Seems long but still kinda new to it.

Huey: Oh, must be nice

Valerie: What about you?

Huey: This my second day

Valerie: Ohh so you're really a beginner. Do you like it?

Huey: It's... interesting I should say

Valerie: That's great to hear

I don't know this woman but I try to keep my standards. For all I know she could be working for someone and probably wearing a wire right now. She seems innocent tho don't let the innocent full you.

Ming: Heyy I'm backkk- oh hey Valerie!

Valerie: Hi Mingg

Ming: Wow, uhm do y'all know each other?

Huey: N-

Valerie: Oh no we just met

Damn, can I talk?

Ming: Oh!

Valerie: Yeah I was just going around meeting new faces

Ming: Well yeah of course, that makes sense

Valerie: Yeah, so uhm I'll see you both around.

Huey: Okay

Ming: Byee

When Valerie walked away Ming handed me my water and I said thanks to her. I sighed this is gonna be a long night. I had a simple conversation with Ming until whatever happens next during this party.

Y/N's pov

I sighed in annoyance this party is lame like always and nothing that I need to catch has happened yet. I saw a man that came out of a room and walked down the stairs half way. He held his glass up and tap it making a noise that gathered everyone's attention. Is that Mr. Long-Dou?

Mr Long: It has been an blessing for all my friends and new friends to be here tonight. So let us all have a great time tonight.

Mr. Long: Also we have plenty of stations tonight. There is an arcade going on in that room over there. With the pool tables and all that other stuff also gambling if you want to win money. There are also a dance that is going to happen later after everyone has fun.

Ming: Dadddd

Mr Long: And- *clears throat* yes princess?

Ming: How would that dance go?

Mr Long: Oh yes. So the females is going to be handed an little note card with a number on it. Each men will line up in numeric order from 1- to how any more is left and whoever dances the best from my eyes I will have dinner with that female and the man...well uhm I didn't had anything planned out so but you can get an $500 dollar Amazon card give it to your wife I don't care. 

Nobody is gonna want that shit. I mean well I can't say that I can get decent stuff with that money so I can't taking it off my own credit card hehe.

Mr. Long: There also more activities around here so don't be shy look around.

Mr Long: Well that's all I have to say let's all begin the fun.

That's all he said and he came all the way downstairs going to another location. I did notice he came out of a room that I couldn't get in last time maybe I'll be able to get in but how I'm gonna get in if it's literally in the area where I can possibly get caught. Damn I was thinking about going in that room on our last mission but he probably was in there. This is my first time seeing him in person I don't know why he doesn't be visible more.

I felt my phone vibrate and seen a text message from Huey. I took my phone out to text him back.

Huey: [Well, you know what room you have to investigate right?]

Y/N: [Yeah, yeah I get it asshole 🙄]

Huey: [Good]

Y/N: [Don't worry about that just keep Ming distracted.]

Huey: [Gotcha]

I put my phone away and grabbed my purse I can't leave it here anyone may find out instantly. I looked around to make sure I wasn't being spotted and that everyone was distracted. I took a deep breath and continued my way of walking up these long ass stairs god damn.

More chapters is coming for this I'm not about to keep this waiting 😒 but anyways there will be 2-3 parts of this mission just saying. But will this mission end successful or no? Find out. 😌❤️