just some random

Hello i want to ask a few question from people who already see my book and might read it.

1. I have been thinking of him meet ROB instead of reincarnated by voice of the world because it will be weird to have overpower abilities of all herrscher. So people my not agree with it because if it rob Tatsuya will know the future so what do you guys think of this.

2. If people read about my konosuba that i try to do i make tatsuya a lolicon but i don't think i can make him with milim because i can see her as younger sister. Should i make alice love him like how cloe love rimuru 🤔🤔.

3. Im not making pokemon collection of harem because 3 to 4 is more than enough for me and it's that easy for me because im myself is new in this.

4. Some people might ask will he have unique skill which is skill below ultimate skill so i will answer it her yes he have the list that i do in previous chapter is skill he born with and he might use modern tech like bronya motorcycle because da** her bike is awesome.

5. Please don't ask me about clothing because im really bad at fashion so most of the time i might make tatsuya use shiba tatsuya school uniform 🤣🤣. Or might aswell use kirito black outfit i don't know if it's look good on him though.

6. If i make tatsuya use other type of weapon i think mostly he will use scythe or katana and it will be base on honkai design.

7. This might come to question later will tatsuya have subordinate and i have been thinking about it too and intent to bring benares and she will be the only subordinate of tatsuya but he will see her as younger sister instead of subordinate.

8. Yeah my idea is benares arrive in tensura injured and don't have any honkai energy anymore but all of her previous honkai energy has turn into magicule and she will recieve her human form after been name by tatsuya. She will be a young dragon so her form in human form is that of a child.