●Chapter 25●

Recap:-
As soon as jk saw y/n with namjoon, he couldn't control himself but to illtreat her.'
________

Chapter-25
● long drive●

A wave of shiver passed through the creamish skin of hers as soon as she witnessed the man in the blazing anger

'N-namjoon'
She cried with a heavy voice full of sorrows .

' Mind explaining me this'
Namjoon said cracking his knuckles feeling a heavy stone in his mouth to gulp up.

'He's r-ra'
As soon as she could continue jungkook shhd her with his lips.
Prisoning the soft pair , the long tongue between the gates of her mouth, he wiggled it tickling her fallen naked shoulders with the frigid fingers of his.

Feeling the burning sensations inside the cold heart , Namjoon witnessed them as his desires were broken to have y/n as his.  He just realized he does not have any rights to procalim the women as his. A feeling of guilty to not to take her prior poked his heart a little more,    he could not see y/n 's face as buried inside the naked jeon 's broad shoulders.

'Sorry to interrupt you both, e-enjoy'  
He uttered closing the door without knowing the truth .
For him it was a sex play while it was molestation in real means. 
The things heard and seen are not always potrayed the way they actually are.

Just after a long kiss, jungkook finally peered at her gorgeous yet red soaked eyes ,
A guilty, a pleasure, a humilation , a tempation  there was no way to decide what he glanzed through the hazel galaxy.

Seeing her in a devastated state , he picked her dress , zipped it up till the top.
Y/n was  awestruck seeing him  in the way he never acted.

'Sorry'
All he uttered giving her a  kiss on her forehead .

Just the blurry thoughts of jeon reminded that he never meant to molest her again , it was just because he wanted to show kim that y/n was never gonna be hers in the ways possible.
All he did was regret for illtreating her bestfriend again .
-------------------------------

Avoiding all the hickeys ,
y/n  burried her head down , covering her neck with a muffler and her torn lips with the darkest shades of maroon lipstick .

The flames of the delicious  fried rice, and the relaxing asmr of the poarched eggs onto the pan went unnoticed by her.
Even the gazes from the imitating black  eyes  and the chuckles of  the elderly couldn't break her strings of her castaways.

Mr. Park noticed her unwanted silence,
He fake coughed

'It's about y/n'
He  glued the attention of jungkook who was busy  in staring and also of his mother.

'Yes mr. Park'
She sat well.

'I heard from y/n that jungkook touched her inappropriately and tried to assault her'
He said while maintaining an eye contact with jungkook,like trying to provoke him
  Park really cared about nothing,he spoke in a casual manner because why not . What could have been expected from the ex police official.

'M-mr park,i m really ashamed  of my son .
He was drunk the day , incident happned.
I know it'
Mrs. Jeon pleaded , .
The father had no expressions just to see her covering up the matter as skeleton with mud.

'Sir trust me,it won't be repeated, sorry mr. Park'
She urged genuinely that was cool to convince the not to grumpy elder. 

'Mrs. Jeon ,it's your duty to ensure that your son jungkook, does not do anything as he did'